Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Very laid back,simple but homemade fare.
I had a turkey/bacon sandwich with homemade fries. It was delicious but too big to finish.
This is an inexpensive,family run place. No fuss but has a certain down home charm. A country store shares the space.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Very large portions. But the fare is plain no flavour. Nice friendly staff. But not very clean. Long haired kitchen staff without hairnets or hair pulled back.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I'll start by saying that we tried pizza pub that is also near where we stayed on vacation but they were closed due to not having running water or something. I'm glad that they were honest about that. We called in our order for pick up and we were told it would 45 minutes due to the large order. (6 pizzas, 2 salads, ravioli dinner & 2 sandwiches). When we arrived 50 minutes later it was pretty busy in the deli area. We went to pick up the order and they didn't have it ready yet. We went to check out after the pizzas were done but they didn't have the salads on the slip so we waited longer. Then the ravioli came out with sauce on it so that had to be remade. They seemed to be trying but they were very unorganized. The food was very good and we will go back. Just beware to order ahead of time and check your order before leaving.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our hotel owners heard us mention the word "pizza" and quickly gave this restaurant a great review. Our pizza was so delicious that we went back a second time during our five day visit. I only wish that they were open later. Other food orders looked yummy, too.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have been there twice. The seating inside is crowded, a person feels like they are in the way. I ordered pizza on my first visit and on the next visit I ordered a sandwich. The pizza was good but not great and the sandwich was good. There are better places in the nearby towns to get pizza so I would not buy pizza there again. My biggest complaint with this place was the service. The person who took our order was not interested in what they were doing and it took them 15 minutes before they even started making the pizza (I know because they came to our table to let us know they did not have one of the ingredients). We got our pizza and only half the pizza had sausage on it (maybe they ran out of sausage while making it). On our second visit they were also out of several things and there just seemed to be confusion on the part of the employees as to who was doing what. Once again the employees just seemed to be uninterested in their job, kInd of a "whatever" attitude. Twice was enough, we won't be back.