“Clean, convenient”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Profile Deluxe Motel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Twin Mountain
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed here in August 2013. The Mt Washington resort was booked and we wanted to visit Bretton Woods for a day. I had never stayed at a motel before and was pleasantly surprised. We had relied on trip advisor for reviews of this place and were not disappointed. The very clean room, up to date bathroom, nice towels, hot shower were nice. The grounds are well kept the pool is very clean--we had our own charcoal so we used the grill for steaks and baked potato. The owners are very accomodating and live on location. We would definitely return

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pdm46250, Owner at Profile Deluxe Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

We are very happy that your first motel experience was a pleasant one! Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we are very close to Bretton Woods and all the amenities the resort offers. We thank you for the glowing review, and we hope you return again sometime. Being a small property we are available to offer advice, directions, suggestions and personal service. Glad you enjoyed your time here!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I would highly recommend that you stay at the Profile Deluxe Motel. It was exceptionally well kept. There is a great breakfast/lunch venue right across the street which was well priced and great food!

The management team were extremely helpful and friendly. This will be my new White Mountains lounging place!

Thank you for being so helpful and great hosts. Jim and Lisa!

Blesssings
Diane A.
Boston MA.

Room Tip: Room #5 Was perfect for one or two guest. RIght across from the POOL! :-)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, Diana, for staying here with us. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time you write these kind words. It was a pleasure to have you and your friend here. We hope you got to do everything you wanted to, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I selected the Profile Deluxe Motel based on reviews we read and we were not disappointed. We planned a weekend trip up the Cog and to Santa's Village with children and grandchildren. We wanted a clean and quiet place that was central to our activities. We were close to the rest of the family but could escape for a quiet and restful sleep.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time I have stayed here to hike over the weekend. GREAT place, and first of many times I will return. I had one of the cabins. It was very clean, quiet and comfortable. I look forward to staying in one of the motel rooms as well, because I know they will also be wonderful. The owners are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this motel for hikers or others that want to vacation in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay at the family-run Profile Deluxe motel after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor. Profile Deluxe satisfied our three main requirements for vacation lodging-cheap, clean, and strategically located for easy White Mountains access. We stayed in Cottage A, which is spacious and includes a refrigerator, microwave, plates, cups, silverware, and a coffee maker. Although Cottage A does not have daily housekeeping, the owners will provide clean towels, etc. on request. The owners are very accommodating and are eager to please. We plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TinaPs
pdm46250, Owner at Profile Deluxe Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thanks for your review and for choosing to vacation with us here! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our cottage and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Even though we only visit once per year to attend our clubs flying event at Mt. Washington, the Profile Deluxe is a warm, friendly, and very comfortable place to spend our evenings. Jim and Lisa are the very best of hosts and make you feel right at home. We will be back next time we fly in the area.
Pauline and Tom

Room Tip: Room 7, nice suite for a fair price
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in August with my family. On checking in Jim gave me loads of ideas for places to visit including popping down to the Mount Washington Hotel that evening for a walk around which we did and enjoyed.
The room was very clean and the beds comfortable, the bathroom was quite small and the shower a bit of a squeeze but perfectly serviceable.
My boys tried the swimming pool which was empty and enjoyed the swim, however as stated previously the WiFi signal is poor unless you're near the pool. Now this is not that important to me but believe me if you have teenage children to them it's the end of the world!
I believe you get the odd bear strolling around at night and the first night I heard it around 11pm, looked outside and saw the bin flattened and it's contents scattered. So the next night we were all ready to catch a glimpse of it but it never showed up!
We all slept well and there is very little noise around.
Overall, a nice place with nice owners, this is one of those times I would rate it a 9/10 but as I can't give 4½, I'll round it down to a 4.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Twin Mountain
#1 of 7 in Gorham
Nordic Village Resort
Nordic Village Resort
#4 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Profile Deluxe Motel? Share your experiences!