“Profile Deluxe Motel & Cabin”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Profile Deluxe Motel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Twin Mountain
GreenLeadersBronze level
Concord, NH
“Profile Deluxe Motel & Cabin”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time I have stayed here to hike over the weekend. GREAT place, and first of many times I will return. I had one of the cabins. It was very clean, quiet and comfortable. I look forward to staying in one of the motel rooms as well, because I know they will also be wonderful. The owners are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this motel for hikers or others that want to vacation in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Wheaton, Maryland
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay at the family-run Profile Deluxe motel after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor. Profile Deluxe satisfied our three main requirements for vacation lodging-cheap, clean, and strategically located for easy White Mountains access. We stayed in Cottage A, which is spacious and includes a refrigerator, microwave, plates, cups, silverware, and a coffee maker. Although Cottage A does not have daily housekeeping, the owners will provide clean towels, etc. on request. The owners are very accommodating and are eager to please. We plan to stay here again.

2 Thank TinaPs
pdm46250, Owner at Profile Deluxe Motel, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thanks for your review and for choosing to vacation with us here! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our cottage and look forward to seeing you again.
windsor
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Even though we only visit once per year to attend our clubs flying event at Mt. Washington, the Profile Deluxe is a warm, friendly, and very comfortable place to spend our evenings. Jim and Lisa are the very best of hosts and make you feel right at home. We will be back next time we fly in the area.
Pauline and Tom

Room Tip: Room 7, nice suite for a fair price
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in August with my family. On checking in Jim gave me loads of ideas for places to visit including popping down to the Mount Washington Hotel that evening for a walk around which we did and enjoyed.
The room was very clean and the beds comfortable, the bathroom was quite small and the shower a bit of a squeeze but perfectly serviceable.
My boys tried the swimming pool which was empty and enjoyed the swim, however as stated previously the WiFi signal is poor unless you're near the pool. Now this is not that important to me but believe me if you have teenage children to them it's the end of the world!
I believe you get the odd bear strolling around at night and the first night I heard it around 11pm, looked outside and saw the bin flattened and it's contents scattered. So the next night we were all ready to catch a glimpse of it but it never showed up!
We all slept well and there is very little noise around.
Overall, a nice place with nice owners, this is one of those times I would rate it a 9/10 but as I can't give 4½, I'll round it down to a 4.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thanks again to Jim and Lisa! This is our 3rd time staying at the Profile Deluxe and it is just wonderful to have a place that you know you can be safe and comfortable! The Profile Deluxe is incredibly clean and the bed is very comfortable. Twin Mountain is a great location in the White Mountains because it is central to all attractions. Without question, I think that the Profile Deluxe is the place to stay and will plan to again for our next trip!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

nb
Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was our second time staying at the Profile Deluxe and we will be back...great rooms and owners who obviously take great pride in their motel. We returned daily from our excursions to a spotless room and had great sleeps on the very comfy beds. We love the area and can't wait to go back next year and stay at the Profile Deluxe.Thank Jim and Lisa...btw the maple syrup was awesome!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mugginsnb
Enfield, Connecticut
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my time at this motel. We had their smallest room for a few nights, but it was comfortable and very clean. Nice chocolate treats in our room upon arrival, great TV, coffee maker, even some granola bars. The outside was spotless also. I would not hesitate to stay here, and I am thinking of returning with my kids.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Twin Mountain
#2 of 6 in Twin Mountain
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods

Been to Profile Deluxe Motel? Share your experiences!