The Four Seasons is certainly not a full service hotel, but it is one of the cleanest motels I've seen in a while. The double rooms are small but functional, and most have a microwave and small fridge. These are handy features if you are trying to get an early start on skiing, but an alternative is the small restaurant just down the street that makes a hearty southern influenced breakfast. Unfortunately, the rooms with two beds feature beds that are doubles rather than queen size, but it still worked for our family. There is complimentary coffee in the lobby each morning, and the game room in the basement entertained the kids after a long day of skiing. The management was more than helpful and seemed to really enjoy what they do. It's really a family place - they even ran kids movies for us on the motel's internal movie channel. Overall, it's a relaxed and affordable place that's really convenient to Cannon and Bretton Woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All non-smoking rooms, great views, game room, pool (seasonal), morning coffee and free WIFI. Hike, bike, golf, ski, snowmobile. Attractions surround us. You can relax with us! Sorry, no pets are allowed on the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Motor Inn
- Four Seasons Motor Hotel Twin Mountain
- Four Seasons Twin Mountain
- Twin Mountain Four Seasons