“Review from long term customer”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've been staying at Twin mountain Motor Court in their cottages for two or three stays during the summer season for 8 years now.We ride motorcyles which we transport in a trailer.I am not one to write online reviews, but upon seeing a few negative reviews I felt obligated to respond.As a matter of fact, I just returned from another 10 day pleasant stay hours ago.
The cottages are clean,quaint and taylored to your needs by the owners if you imform them of such.You are not at the Mount Washington Hotel here--but you're not paying $250 a nite either.The owners are attentive to a fault.I have never had a single case of them not responding to my needs promptly.Yes they are friends ,as they should be after the years.
The pool is the best in the north country--period.A big plus to me during the summer.However I don't want un registered guests clogging up my quality time in the pool or other facilities at the property.The owners Roger And Cheryl are particulary diligent to this, as they should be.On a stay in late July a group that was abusing the visitor policy to my inconvience , in an ajoining cottage was removed and saved my stay.While I was not at the property during the negative review period I suspect that was the case.
In closing if you want a pleasant ,clean,quiet stay in the White Mountains in a cottage type setting,this is the place to go.If you want to abuse rules and ruin all the other guests time --go somewhere else please.Do me a favor.

Room Tip: Imform the owners of your needs and they will steer you to the best cottage considering cost and num...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bruce L

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can't say enough about Twin Mountain Motor Court &RV Park. Clean and neat great owners and always a great time. You feel like the guess are family and Roger and Cheryl the same. Any one looking for a great stay this is the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I just returned from a week's stay here at one of the cottages and I have already booked another stay for the leaf peeping season this Fall! I have been hiking in White Mountains for the better part of a decade and since 2005, I have stayed here at these cottages. Cheryl and Roger, the owners, are awesome and have always provided first class service! As an example, they went above and beyond to help me out when my vehicle suffered a major mechanical problem.

The cottages are always neat, clean and comfortable and Cheryl and Roger will always do everything they can to make the stay enjoyable and hassle-free! I've never had any issues with their service and they always take the time out to answer any questions, regardless of how busy they may be.

I really enjoyed the "community" firepit in the center of the cottages, as I have met quite a few interesting and entertaining people. This trip was no exception! If you stay here, don't be shy!

Room Tip: I think that #1, #5 and #13 are the best cottages if you are going out to do some serious hiking or...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank gph0001
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been coming to Twin Mt. Motor Court and RV Park for ten years with our RV. The hosts are very friendly and always helpful. The area is very clean and well kept. A must stay place when traveling in the White Mtn. of NH. The sites are all pull through and large enough for all size RV's.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Deborah H
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We recently stayed at the Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park in one of the cute little cottages. The cottage was cozy and comfortable and we were supplied with everything we needed. The owners were nice and friendly, however, there was a family reunion that had a lot of the cottages at the same time we were there. They were loud, unruly and had lots of additional people coming and going on the property that were not supposed to be there. They even had an argument very late one night which woke many of us up. The owners have assured us they will never be back, and in fact they will never have a large group like this ever again so we will definitely return to this nice little getaway in the white mountains.

Room Tip: All of the cabins are different it depends on what your looking for.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CharM573
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We will never return. We went for a family reunion and the owners were not accommodating at all. They would not allow visitors at all.They also punished us paying customers because one of our family members had to cancel their reservation, even though they did so a month in advance. In order to get fresh towels, toilet paper or any other necessities from the "store" we had to hunt the owners down and they usually acted like we were inconveniencing them. The actual facility is nice and great for families but because of the bad management and lack of customer service we will not return or recommend this resort to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank DBoisvert
tmmcrv, Owner at Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

As the owners of the Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park we strive to make everyone who stays with us feel right at home. We have been here for 10 years now and often get families who take 2 or 3 cottages to vacation together and have always had a wonderful experience. We DO have rules and occupancy limits with these groups to ensure that ALL of our other guests are also happy and comfortable as well. We recently took a larger (than our normal) group who abused our occupancy rules by inviting other family members staying at a nearby condo and tenting at a local campground to come and enjoy our property with them, completely disregarding our rules and prior warnings. The group was 20+ to start with, and the extra people added more stress to our property, plus damages and a late-night argument which disturbed a few of our other guests. We are sorry this group felt we were strict on their conduct but we must look out for ALL of our guests. We will no longer take large groups and did express this to them before they left.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This campground is the worst one I've ever been to. My family and I did not feel welcome, got harrassed by the owners, when we needed things such as towels we had to hound them and then we got them 2 days later. They are not friendly campground owners at all. They were always constantly watching us, even when we were trying to have supper. They are definately not the nice outgoing owners that they should be. My family and I will never be back there again!! Terrible service, ignorant owners, to me that's not camping. Camping should be a fun relaxing time.

• Stayed: August 2013
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort
The Townhomes at Bretton Woods
The Townhomes at Bretton Woods
#2 of 3 in Bretton Woods

Been to Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park? Share your experiences!