“No Management”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park
Shrewsbury, MA
“No Management”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay. I have to say I was optimistic after reading the reviews before our trip. But our trip did not go as well. The bed in cabin 9 was too hard to sleep on. The hot water was leaking in the shower at the handle which burned me when I tried to turn it off. The hot water knob was that hot. Also there was a moldy/ musty smell and the outside light shines in the room and you cant turn it off. We looked for the owners to get assistance but could not find anyone. Then after a fun day out we came back to 2 state police cars at another cabin escorting out other guests. Again no managers/owners to assure remaining guests that all was ok. We were there 3 days and have no idea who the owners were. The person who checked us in (who never saw again) stated the owners were not around and did not know when they would be back. Will not be back there are many other places to stay that have been wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travelingirl19

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were thrilled to see that the RV Park was wide open and pull thru sites. We had some difficult experiences in rv parks before this and were so relieved to see how accessible and easy these sites are.

The park is small, definitely make reservations, it is a great location for the White Mountains and surrounding areas.

We received a warm welcome and are very pleased.

You need to be self contained to stay here as there is not bathroom. The laundry room is clean and there are clotheslines. There is a small store, a lounge area and someone is always around if you need them.

A great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cindi m
Dudley, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I just love this place! Look forward to our visit every year. Usually summer but they are available year round. If you like a place that feels like home, away from home, this is it! Roger and Cheryl go out of their way to always make us feel comfortable and welcomed. There's a swimming pool for those hot summer days, rec center for the kids that has some pinball games, pool table, tv and lots of books. Cute gift shop and food/ store supplies are available also, upon request. Quiet, well kept, convenient and great location! Our grand daughter loves it too!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank susan h
Elmont,NY
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always enjoy my stay at Twin Mountain M.C when hiking the White Mountains. The cottages are always clean and comfortable at a reasonable rate. If you are looking for a kitchenette or a full kitchen, one room or two they got you covered. Cheryl & Roger always seem to go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as they can, and that is what always brings me back, as well as many friends who have stayed with them when joining me on hiking trips. I find Twin Mountain a pretty good location for getting out to trail heads which I also appreciate. Another foot note is that they incorpoate a RV Park on the grounds if some want to RV it and other such as myself want a nice comfortable cottage. Give T M M C a try and I am sure you will not be sorry, and will return over and over just as I do.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dracut, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The owners treat you so well and you feel welcome. The cottages are clean comfortable. Lots to do close by and not so far way. The pool is huge, which the kids love. We had a lot of fun at the parks near by and days that we just stayed home (in our cottage). We cooked what we wanted when we wanted, with a family of young kids, it's much cheaper than eating out. We have been going here for 4 years and have yet to want to switch to somewhere els.

Room Tip: All are very private cottages.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Maureen C
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed at the motor court cottages in September for a wedding and loved it. The cottages is clean, well appointed. The kitchen has a little of everything you need. Cute picnic tables, nice space between cottages. Plenty of green space. The pool area was kept clean and fresh. The owners are on the property and see to your every need, they make you feel like family. I would return without hesitation. I appreciated the extra effort to make us feel at home. You can't find that with a "chain".

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle A
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed at twin mountain rv court in August of 2012. It was myself, my husband and our 5 year old son. We also invited my sister-in-law last minute and they were able to accomodate her in another cabin. I have never been so satisfied staying somewhere before. A clean place is the most important part of traveling for me, and this place was more than clean- it was immaculate. Cheryl was wonderful and everything was truly perfect and it's only minutes away from all the N.H. theme parks. We are going back this year with my sister-in-law, her family and my mother and father in law! We can't wait!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,353 reviews
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort

Been to Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park? Share your experiences!