“Clean friendly cafe with the best fries in the region”
Review of Central Square Cafe - CLOSED

Central Square Cafe
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I met my mother and sister for lunch and had a delicious club sandwich (minus the meat) and an order of the best hand cut fries. I went for the fries and was not disappointed. They are hand cut, not greasy, served hot. Yum. I had a great unsweetened iced tea but there is also a sweetened option. I would love a veggie burger choice but will return even if there is not one. My sister and mother both had burgers with bacon and baked bean which they enjoyed.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This restaurant is in the space previously occupied by Eva's Bakery. The menu is basic burgers, hot dogs, and the like. Their burgers are the best I've found in a non-chain restaurant in this area. First, you go to the counter, order from the chalkboard menu, pay for your order, then sit down and wait for your food to be brought to the table. Prices are about what you'd expect -- neither too high nor too low. They are one of the few places in New Hampshire serving sweet tea. They are open every day but Monday for lunch thru 8pm.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I will stop at any Hot Dog stand I see,,Some Good Some Not So Good,,,Riding my motorcycle one day ,I noticed Central Sq. Cafe. Went in and the place was spotlessly clean,Good Sign. Got a couple of dogs and some hand-cut fries,,Dogs I got were chili,cheese ,onion and the Most Delicious Purple Slaw,,After I had eaten ,I got to talking to the owner Rocky,Great Guy. He is from the south and moved to NH to be closer to Mrs. Rocky's family. It's about an hour and 1/2 ride ,but have been a couple of times now. On the way out that 1st time he gave a sample of his pulled pork,,Awesome Stuff

Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a great find! Husband got the Steakhouse Burger and I had the BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich and we shared an order of fries...Awesome!!! My pulled pork was so moist, not like some places where the pork is dry and they just add sauce to it...this was moist and tender...it almost melted in my mouth! The fries were fresh cut and tasty...and husband said his burger was wonderful too. While we were there we met they owner, Rocky...what a great guy from the deep south! (Loved hearing that southern accent and his down home personality!) He also brought us a few of his new chicken wings to try...and they were so good! Tender with lots of meat and a wonderful homemade sauce!
Cafe was clean and bright and Rocky was telling us he plans on putting in outdoor seating....we'll definitely stop again!

Rocky S, Owner at Central Square Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always excited to host new guests at Central Square Cafe. Hope to see you again soon.