“Great Value and even better food!”

Econolodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Tilton
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We have been to the Shalimar multiple times and they are yet to let us down. From the amazing buffet spread they put out to staff that make you feel like your family. I recommend this place to anyone going to the Lake region in New Hampshire. You can walk to the beach on sunny days and on days where the weather would ruin a vacation, they have a family fun pool that my kids never want to get out of. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed November 17, 2011

USER RATING
This is a deal you "can't miss !!"

By Greg, 9/12/11

Starting from my reservation,to my check-in,the fantastic deal with,meals,2 dinners friday.2 dinners saturday, and 10 bucks off sunday brunch..I got 3 nights of the above for about $260.00..Such a deal ! Beautiful Swimming pool.nice game room,workout room,jacuzzi..It was all good.Friendly and competent wait staff..The food was great.It's a little older spot,but right on Lake Winnesquam..I can't wait until my next visit,which trust me,is soon.. Greg F. Lawrence, MA

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I went here along with my spouse and parents during fall season. The rooms are more like motel rooms. even though they say free breakfast its not really breakfast, just some muffins. But they had brunch in their restaurant, that was good, but of course you need to pay. Rooms are not clean

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank svshetty
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Looking for a deal on a fine Italian meal ?Look no more .We came upon the Shalimar resort in Tilton, and they have a pasta night on Wednesdays.The meal is chef prepared before your eyes. They have salad, several types of pasta, and sauces, soup, dipping breads and usually 2 entrees.We down loaded a 2 for one coupon ,online. We walked out of there for$ 15, for the 2 of us.Excellent service, food and price. Now we go every Wednesday. You can't lose.[----]

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank soupy1944
Reviewed October 18, 2011

my friends and i stayed here for a weekend getaway.we had a wonderful time!!everything is under one roof and the staff is very friendly.i was really happy with the sunday brunch and look forward to trying the pasta night on wednesdays.well worth the trip!!!!

Room Tip: balcony rooms have a great view of the lake
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2011

reading all the other negative reviews made me want to laugh, I had the most amazing stay at the shalimar. The staff was great, friendly people.. especially the house keepers!! The food was amazing, great deal for pasta wednesdays, buy one get one free! hell yeah! Brunch was super good! Its a great hotel resort, id defiantly come back!

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor, balcony... laken view!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2011

First of all, I never feel compelled to write reviews but after coming here I had to. When you first show up to go in the office the upper porch is full of smokers leaving the outside smelling undesirable despite the smoke free rooms. When we got in the room I was instantly disgusted. The walls were full of holes and patch up jobs. The tv looks like it is from the 70s and is very small. You have to stand behind the gross toilet near the moldy cracked wall to even shut the door. In a moment of hunger in combination with stupidity we chose to try the restaurant with our " free" coupons. The free is a choice of 5 small portioned meals and you pay for every soda they bring you and appetizers after our "free" meals the bill was still $35. Since I found hair all over our pillows along with stains we chose to go to walmart and buy our own sheets and blanket it was so disgusting. We would have gone to another hotel except for the no refund policy. Horrible place, pay the extra money for the hotels down the street!

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank Nhtravel2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tilton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
Super 8 Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#4 of 13 in Laconia

Been to Econolodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econolodge Inn & Suites

Address: 650 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH 03276-5322 (Formerly Shalimar Resort)
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Tilton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Tilton
Price Range: $63 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Econolodge Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Econolodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shalimar Hotel Tilton