I stayed at this hotel recently. A few things to note.
1. I got the hotel on priceline for $41 for the night. What a steal!
2. We arrived at the hotel and owner did not seem pleased that two men would be sharing one bed. His look of disgust on his face was clear. That made me feel very uncomfortable.
3. They made me sign some smoke charge agreement. We got to our room, which was cold and smelled like smoke already - yay!
4. We woke up the next morning to head for the "Inn's" breakfast. It was about 9A when we arrive the breakfast was already closed for the morning. No breakfast for us. We turned in our key at the front desk and left to find some breakfast.
So - I get home and a week later they charged us $100! I called the Inn, it must be a mistake. No - the owner of the Inn told me my room smelled like smoke (well, yea... it smelled like that when we got there!). The owner tells me I caused the smoke smell and so he charged me to clean the room. Never confronted me when I left the room and turned in my key. We were at the hotel for about 20 minutes before we left to find breakfast. Never once told me he would be charging me for the smoke smell already in my room.
Now I am left paying $141 for a really dirty hotel room that smelled like smoke!
Don't ever stay here - this owner is extremely dishonest!
Now - go and take a look at some of the recent reviews on this property and see how glowing they are. I challenge you to find those rooms, service and experience at this INN! I think those reviews are put there by the owner...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Tilton/lake Winnisquam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.