“Valentines day at the Tilt'n Diner”
Review of Tilt'n Diner

Tilt'n Diner
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Tilton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a great lunch !!! I got the Pastrami Ruben with sweet potato fries and my husband got the cheeseburger club with onion rings! We mix and match our lunches and were very impressed by both! The server was awesome and even presented me with a carnation and some Hershey kisses with the bill to celebrate the holiday! We had a great time, left very full, and satisfied.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good choices on a large menu. Service is excellent with a pleasant wait staff. Located right off exit 20 of I-93. Cruise nights are offered during mid-week during the summer.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Vt. for a late breakfast...I had a western and coffee. The service was very satisfactory, we were asked how everything was. The price was reasonable. The decor upon entering has Life magazines that can be bought for $8.00 each all from the past also you can purchase old records at a reasonable price. I like the decor where we were seated the twelve commandments of eating at the restaurant ..ex: Though shalt not eat & run...We were giving "soda jerk" type paper hats with the names of the other eating places at "The Commom Man" complex..many different establishments also a 45 record was given as a souveneir..The place was clean..and the food was great..prices were moderate..

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Old fashioned diner, with a good selection of items, although most of them are fried or heavily sauced. I was trying to be a bit health conscious and chose the salad which was mostly iceberg lettuce. A bit of a disappointment. However, my family got the fishermans platter, the bacon cheeseburger and the BBQ platter. The burger was great..nice and juicy on a big buttery roll. The BBQ platter came with a slice of buttery brown bead, chicken fingers and pulled pork, which was excellent. The shrimp on the fishermans platter was great, but the fish was previously frozen. . Service was excellent...cheerful, timely and informative. Would return if I was in the area again. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great restaurant, good food, big portions, not pricy...
Delicious and lots of choice
A must in Tilton!!!

Been to Tilt'n Diner? Share your experiences!