Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
$79
$79
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton(Tilton)(Great Value!)
$140
$129
Steele Hill Resorts(Sanbornton)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
$65
TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford(Gilford)(Great Value!)
$159
Priceline
$80
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
All reviewsfront deskpancake machineice castleswould stay here againupgraded to a suitebreakfast roomyogurtclean hotelcleaning staffspecial thanksroom was spotlessgas fireplacesmall poolbreakfast attendantcinnamon rollsnew hampshirenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2012

First time at a holiday inn. Room was clean unfortunately found a bug on wall a pill not sure what kind on the floor. Bathroom towels were stained. Not too happy and for the price I paid the beds were horrible and the room was very small.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Allisonsg2688
TILEX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

We are very sorry for your negative experience. Please know that we have addressed your concerns with our staff to ensure that something like this does not happen again. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area as I am confident you will have a better experience.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

great hotel very very quiet on weekday nites breakfest was or seemed to be better than other holiday inns i stayed at front desk girl was very nice and very helpful great location easy to find right off the highway would stay again parking was tight but i believe the hotel was all booked.

Room Tip: rear facing rooms very quiet overlooking a lake
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TILEX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us on TripAdvisor, I will be sure to share this with our staff. Our employees enjoy taking care of our guests and hearing compliments like this make it all worth while! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was there with a friend of mine for a Friday night because we were running an adventure race in a nearby town the next morning.

Friendly and helpful staff; clean room; walking distance to some fast-food places while my friend was gone with the car for the evening; and, most importantly for me, the cleaning staff saw that I left something behind, turned it into the front desk and the manager mailed it to me after I called the hotel a couple of nights later upon realization that I'd overlooked it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steve J
TILEX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Our Staff enjoys taking care and make our guests as comfortable as possible and it's great to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality! Thank you again and we hope you will return on your next trip to Tilton NH!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. We enjoyed the great customer service at the front desk. This is a newer hotel and is still maintained very nicely. The parking lot was a little tight (we arrived late in the evening and the lot was almost full). Our room was spacious (king room, non smoking) however the bed was a little firm for my liking. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bacinq-mars
TILEX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed last week for three nights. Very clean,bright, and we'll maintained. Breakfast was very best. Always different choices. Beds were great. Perfect room and bath. Close to everything and I-93. Want to stay again this sat night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends