“Hampton Inn & Suites Tilton,NH”

Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tilton
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Hampton Inn & Suites Tilton,NH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We always stay at a Hampton and are never disappointed. We rode up on my husbands bike . Stayed over night as we rode up to see a Zac Brown Concert, Service and stay were great. They give you a free breakfast between 6-10.

Room Tip: book early, prices go up as concerts and events happen nearby.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Westerly, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

The room was too small for two people. The front desk was not forthcoming about discounts (AAA, AARP, etc.). After I arrived, I asked for a AAA discount, but I was "too late" and, besides, the AAA rate was higher than the rate I was being charged.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Carolyn G
DSabadis, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton, responded to this review, December 9, 2015
Dear Carolyn G,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize for the poor impression our front desk team made. We will use your comments as we constantly strive to ensure our guests feel valued and welcome and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Diana S.
NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here two nights. The hotel is spotless, the breakfast was good, the room was large and the beds were very comfortable. It is near an outlet mall and a few miles from the lake. After my stay I had a problem- not related to the hotel at all- with my credit card company. Even though it was not at all the fault of the hotel, the manager called my credit union and got them to do what they should have done before. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have stayed in several Hampton Inn and Suites properties in the United States.

No, they aren't all the same.

There are the Hampton Inn properties, no suites; and the Hampton Inn and Suites properties, with suites. Each property has pluses and minuses, but we always hoping the standard Hampton Inns sets will transfer to each hotel---frequently that isn't always the case.

The major difference between all these properties is the people that staff them. At the Hampton Inn and Suites Hotel in Tilton, NH, the exceptional people on the staff are welcoming, warm, informative and professional. From arrival on, we felt comfortable and safe.

We arrived on the last day of the motorcycle event, Bike Week, at Laconia. Despite the pressure of having a hotel full of bikers for more than a week, and despite the pressures of feeding all those guests each morning, we did not feel as if the staff were any less welcoming after the stresses of the preceding week. Just the opposite.

There is an indoor hot tub and a pool, both clean and welcoming. The hotel room upon arrival was exceptionally clean, and it stayed that way during our stay. The room has plenty of electrical outlets and USB ports on the nightstand, reflecting the need guests have for charging and using electronic devices. A good selection of cable channels, a coffee maker in the bathroom, and the exceptional hospitality make this a great choice of hotels in this area.

The breakfast food is Hampton Inn style, with a good variety of foods including warm entrees and sides, cereals and breads. The restaurant area is open, bright and is run very well.
Make certain Louise in Food Service is there to take good care of you. She is dedicated to the comfort of each guest.

We highly recommend this Hampton Inn and Suites property---the people are GREAT!.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Laconia, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent hotel with great customer service. Very clean and comfortable. The general manager Sally was extremely helpful and always had a smile on her face, she made you feel right at home! Would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Meg Y
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I work for a company that raises funds for law enforcement organizations all over New England. As I am based in Rhode Island I spend most of my time in hotel rooms. Some nice some not so nice, to put it mildly. When my travels bring me to the Lakes Regoin in New Hampshire I know i can relax, and concentrate on my job, because the people at The Hampton Inn in Laconia always take the best care of me. The beds are, without a doubt, the most comfortable beds I sleeps in all year. The HD TV with cable and HBO help eep me in and not out spending moeny for entertainment. A gym and pool area with spa open till midnight allow me to workout at my own leisure. And the Hampton Inn in Laconia has the best complimentary breakfast you will find any where. I would like to specificaly praise Sally and Meg who have always been fully acomidating to my needs as a buisness traveler and for setting the highest standard in hospitality. Thank you to you both and to the entire staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stay at mid level hotels like this one several times a year (Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn, etc). I expected the same decent no-frills accommodations from this Hampton Inn but it exceeded my expectations. Great rooms, super clean, great staff, decent free hot breakfast, and didn't feel plastic and cheesy like some of these types of hotels often do. If you have similar choices in the area, STAY HERE!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tilton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
#1 of 1 in Sanbornton
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#3 of 13 in Laconia

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton? Share your experiences!