“Good Value, Great Service , Clean & Comfortable”

Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tilton
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Value, Great Service , Clean & Comfortable”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Stay here as an alternative to the more expensive resorts on the lake. Found the facility clean, modern with no frills but had all the basics. Good breakfast buffet. Near all attractions. Good value for the money. Great for a family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ghent, New York
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stay at the Hilton brand Hotels around 35+ time a year and this one is very nice as is most Hilton Hotels. Staff was professional and curtious. Breakfast was good too. No worry about parking your bike either, it's a safe place. Looking forward to staying here again during Bike week in 2013. It's located about 20 min. from weirs beach(where bike week takes place).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Everett, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This hotel was the closest available to the concert. It was an overall good stay. Everything was clean and the workers were very nice. However, check-in time was late and when asking for an early check-in they kept giving me the run around. When I got there and a lady walked me to the room she said, "hold on let me check it, no one was in this room last night". They told me they were completely book the night before that was why they couldn't let me check-in. BUT other than that it was a clean, nice hotel. Good continental breakfast, and fast checkout. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Chose the king for me and my friend on the first floor, very quiet and huge.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for bike week. Staff was nice. Had a great choice for breakfast. Rooms were clean. Just stay away from rooms that end in 13 (113,213) they are next to elevator.

• Stayed June 2012
Sherbrooke, Québec
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We booked an Hampton Inn thinking it was in Tilton during the Bike week. Turns out, we booked 100 miles from there. duh. The staff was extremely helpful and cancelling our reservation and avoiding all costs. Rooms are very clean and spacious, staff is friendly and rates are reasonable. Thank you to David who went out of his way to help us.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Woburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn over Memorial weekend. I would like to say first that the rooms are very clean and comfortable.Upon check-in I was greeted by Amanda? she was very friendly and knew the area well for it was raining and we needed something to do with the kids.The breakfast was delicious and offered hot items as well. We come to Tilton frequently and know were we will be satying for future visits. I would like to thank all the staff for making me feel like I was at home :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
DSabadis, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you Samantha for being our guest and for taking the time to write a review about us. We are happy to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one and we look forward to seeing you and your family again. Hopefully next time you are in the area the weather will be better so we can recommend other fun things to do.

Best regards,
Diana Sabadis - director of sales
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 2, 2012

At this point i have stayed at more than a fair amount of different hampton inns around the world and specifically around the US east coast. I have made it a kind of a habit already to notice little differences between them. Hampton Inn Tilton is without any question the best i have yet to experience when it comes to service. As soon as we have entered the lobby we were greeted by the smiling faces of the reception people, we were accommodated with everything we asked for and always with a pleasant and promptness that exceeded our expectation. We arrived fairly early to the hotel and have asked for a crib during our reservation at hilton.com, my experience with other hotels has taught me that the crib is not always ready upon arrival, here it was...nice surprise.
The rooms are clean to meet Hampton Inn standards, i have not seen better cleaned rooms at any other hotel chain. Also they are fairly big and the price is fair. We always like the breakfast which even if not very diverse it still does the job of giving you a good morning start.
Location wise, Hampton Inn is just off the I-93 and it is a very good base camp in case you are traveling in the lakes area, other than that there is nothing much to do around the hotel (there are some shopping centers if these things are interesting to you).

Executive Summary: Next time we are in the Winnipesaukee Lake area (and we will be as it is a beautiful part of NH/New England) we are definitely will be staying again at Hampton Inn Tilton.

Room Tip: I always go for: 'high floor, away from the elevator', but this is just my personal preferen...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sivan L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tilton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
#1 of 1 in Sanbornton
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#3 of 13 in Laconia

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton? Share your experiences!