“The Best Breakfast in New England”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Tamworth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family-owned and operated breakfast and lunch restaurant, and Rosie is celebrating 30 years in business! We work incredibly hard 7 days a week to ensure the quality and freshness of our food reflects the amount of time and care we put into it. Rosie herself is always in the kitchen very early in the morning baking her homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, desserts and more! Two of her sons Mathew and Britton have been raised in the business for the past 30 years, and hardly leave the line to gurantee the consistency we provide for you with our food. Our "Rosie Girls" are hard-working women who are very special to us (family and friends), and our loyal staff works endlessly to follow our high expectations. We do our best to make your eggs how you like, remedy any mistake we may make (we're only human!) and include you on our family's journey. We love our faithful regulars, new friends, and ever-growing community of breakfast lovers! And remember..."If you are grouchy, irritable, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you!" ;)
Easthampton, MA
“The Best Breakfast in New England”
Reviewed October 16, 2008

My in-laws have a vacation home in Tamworth that we visit, on avareage, once a month. Every time we are there, we eat breakfast every day at Rosie's. My 7 year old daughter likes it so much she makes two trips for breakfast a day! (early morning with her grandparents and again for hot chocolate mid morning with us) Their food is fresh, served piping hot and reasonably priced. I have not found a better breakfast anywhere else.

I have a food allegy and eating out can sometimes be a chore. The staff at Rosie's really gets to know the customers who come in regularly. I forgot to say "no dairy" to a new waitress one day when I ordered. Rosie recognized our order, and sent her back to check with me before she prepared the food. Talk about great service!!