“Nice Subs”

Add it.
Kelli's Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very tasty Steak Bomb subs! Many hot and cold subs to choose from. FF's and onion rings also. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Run, Run My Friends -- do not waste your time or hard earned money.
* Close at 8pm in the Summer - really?? So they are doing you "a favor, because there is already an order ahead of you"....
* Ice Cream is listed on printed out sheets -- with cross outs for what they are out of. That's fine. IF IT IS ACCURATE. It's not. Ordered. "We're out of that"
*Server is texting while taking order
*Server's child is in car parked next to window, strapped in and screaming. Really?
*Physical set up / building infastructure is tired and worn.
*Went with an open mind - family had eaten here a few weeks ago and liked it.
*Such a disappointment -- do yourself a favor and go to Rosie's, DeerCap, Steve n Sue's on 153 or go to the grocery store and do ice cream at home.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped there tonight on my bike after a long ride. They had just put up the "closed sign" when I pulled in. However the guy waived me in. Said we'll re-open for you what do you want. I said I would get whatever they had left over. He said to me what would have ordered if we were open? Fish and Chips says I; You got it says he. So they cooked it up and I had a great and huge meal. Great place to stop, you cant miss it; it's painted an ugly green with yellow trim, about 1/2 mile after the Smokehouse on Rte 16

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Pizza is very good. Well priced. But you will have to try " The Heart Attack" I will not tell what it is. You will have to stop in and ask for one. You will not be disappointed. Right on Rte 16 in Tamworth right after Dunkin Donuts. Heading north.

1  Thank Pokkerjoe
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place is a little hole-in-the-wall ice cream shop that my family stops off at every time we visit the area (my father-in-law's cabin in Freedom). Every time we have gotten ice cream, it has been excellent with big chunks of yumminess, and every flavor has been superb! They have a small amount of indoor seating, as well as a whole bunch of outdoor picnic tables, and they are very friendly to all their customers. We've even stopped on a rainy day, just because the ice cream was so good. We'll definitely go here again -- you can't miss it, just look for the bright green little building off the main road! P.S. - We haven't tried the food yet, but we might have to at some point if it's anything like the ice cream.

1  Thank mmbcde