Review Highlights
WONDERFUL SMALL SUMMER THEATER

We went to a play at this old, but charming summer theater and had a wonderful time. It is small... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
Hiker286
Conway, New Hampshire
Great venue

The performance was funny, improvisational and entertaining. This particular show, Western... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2018
Linda524
Laconia, New Hampshire

All reviews summer theatre summer stock new hampshire talented actors every week top notch cookies agatha christie play fun night grover cleveland all ages white mountains audience cast performance tradition stage
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I live in Tamworth and I attend most of the shows every summer and you will not find better preformances any where. I have seen broad way shows and these shows rate right up there with the best!

Reviewed January 21, 2016

Barnstomers is a true gem in the small town of Tamworth. The actors are truly outstanding. Not a bad seat in the house. Prices are reasonable and the old theater is something to see. Had a great time. Will make it a regular visit every time I am in the area. Don't miss it, You will be glad you went !

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank tkpk2013
Reviewed November 25, 2015

I just love this theater and try not to miss a show in the summer. It is a nice local theater with professional actors from NYC that come up for the summer and stay in a dorm there. I have enjoyed every show that I have seen. I would recommend to a friend.

4  Thank LostGaiter
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

I attended a first showing of a new movie for which The Barnstormers were lucky enough to be the chosen venue.
The Barnstormers is the oldest continually operating Summer Stock
Theater in America. It has always had the best local entertainment value in Carroll County. Don't miss an opportunity to attend a summer performance!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank StuRemick
Reviewed September 14, 2015

We try to see at least one performance a year at The Barnstormers Theater and we've been going for over 20 years. We just love it! The actors & actresses are outstanding and the selection of performances is always the best. This year we saw Relatively Speaking which was unknown to us but was absolutely hilarious and enjoyable.
I would encourage any fan of the theater who has not been, to do so. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Mary C