“Traveled from NJ for our second visit!”
Review of One Mile West - CLOSED

One Mile West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great restaurant for a nice casual dinner. The locals and the waitresses are very friendly. I had the salad with grilled sirloin on top. The salad was fresh and crisp the blue cheese dressing went perfectly with it. The sirloin did have a few tough pieces in it that I couldn't chew but I still enjoyed the meal. The rest of my family enjoyed their meals...no complaints:)
The locals are very friendly and it is a welcoming and clean place to visit, especially if you are from out of town. I have posted a couple pictures of my meal, the bar and the flowers outside.

3  Thank Ann H
onemilewest, Owner at One Mile West, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Glad to have you back from Jersey. We have made a real effort to ensure the best quality and value possible with our menu and i am glad to hear that everyone enjoyed their meal. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been there a few times and the food is always good. The employees are friendly. Over the winter I had one of the best meals ever...The seafood risotto. They didn't have it last time I went to I got the lobster roll which was overflowing with lobster!

Thanks for your recent return visit! The Seafood Risotto is run as a special from time to time, so hopefully you will see it again real soon. We try to give the best value possible with our entire menu and believe our lobster roll is just one example of this - real lobster meat stuffed into the roll. Thanks for taking notice!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Dining options in Sunapee are few. Here's the thing: the food here is good. I've been a number of times, and each time, the menu has had something to surprise me, something to remind me that this is not just another fair-to-middling ski area restaurant. The staff is friendly and super patient with kids, though often slow. Worth checking out, and definitely beats its (spare) competition!

onemilewest, Owner at One Mile West, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thanks for your recent visit to One Mile West. We appreciate you taking notice of our changing menu as we love to try to offer new and exciting dining options at a great value. We are proud of the fact that we are not a "Fast Food" establishment, as we cook each meal to order...and yes, sometimes on a busy holiday weekend it may take a few extra minutes. Ultimately, we hope that the finished product speaks for itself - from our staff to our menu. We look forward to surprising you again with new menu options in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a great meal there for my birthday (chicken parm). Saw Chris Fitz play on 6/27 - Amazing!! Very friendly locals. The whole bar sang Happy Birthday to me when the waitress came out with a cake and a candle! Haha... Fun place!

Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable birthday evening at One Mile West. Yes, we may be out in the middle of nowhere, but you won't find a staff that works harder to make sure each of our guests has the best time possible - whether on their birthday or just a Wednesday evening out for a bite to eat. We encourage others to experience a One Mile Birthday...it will definitely keep you smiling.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I've been raving about One Mile West for many years. Over the past few months the new chef has added delicious options with an upscale twist. Today, a friend shared with me that they took my advise and went last week. I have to say that they are food connoisseur having lived in some of the most exotic locations in the world, so I was anxiousness for their review. Quote... "we were blown away by the quality of the food, George had the Curried Rack and Lamb and it was cooked to perfection".
To all my local Sunapee area friends, please take my advise and visit One Mile West and support local businesses...

1  Thank Angela N
onemilewest, Owner at One Mile West, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thanks for your recent visit and for taking the time to leave a review of your visit. We continue to strive to make One Mile West THE dining destination in the Lake Sunapee area. Our menu is continuing to evolve to ensure that we are providing the freshest ingredients at a great value. We look forward to having you back as our guest real soon!