“Best breakfast around”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We happened to drive by on our way back from Bethlehem to NJ. My wife likes buckwheat pancakes but I just had eggs and hash. Great old place that has been a fixture here since the 30's. Eat here!

There are newer reviews for Polly's Pancake Parlor

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Yummy eats, fantastic views - been an annual pilgrimage since I was a baby! Yes the pancakes are small but what wouldn't I give to savor a plate of them right now with maple spread, syrup and sugar... Mmmm

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I grew up here and always heard about Polly's and had driven by it countless times, well enough is enough! We came, we ate, we smiled and decided that we need to come again. Great selection of pancakes.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I go to Polly's quite often before we hike. It's the perfect meal with just enough food. The pancakes are delicious and there is always something different to try. Coconut pancakes are delicious! There is a cat that roams the property and we have seen that he/she is quite the hunter. A bonus is the views from Sugar Hill are gorgeous.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

The pancakes here are exceptionally unique and good. They have many choices of unusual flavors (cornmeal coconut was surprisingly the best of mine) you can mix and match and all were prepared excellently well. The service is strong. The seating is a bit crowded but what you would expect from a unique place offering very good food. Polly's was labeled a "can't miss" by several recommendations and it lived up to the label.