“Polly's Pancake Parlor in Sugar Hill NH” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Polly's Pancake Parlor

Polly's Pancake Parlor
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Sugar Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ventura, California
“Polly's Pancake Parlor in Sugar Hill NH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

WOW is all I really can say. One of the best dining experiences I've ever had. I'd go back tomorrow if I weren't so far away! My husband and I were on a leaf peeping trip back to New England and one of the many driving tours I read suggested a stop here. The friendly service was incredible and the scenery fantastic. The food - MAGNIFICENT! You say, its only pancakes...you can't screw them up, right? I'll give you that, its hard to mess one up. BUT, you can certainly make them better and this is exactly what Polly's does. Makes the perfect pancake...and not just one kind...five batters, numerous fillings! We split a sampler (two whole wheat with walnuts, two plain with blueberries - the fresh kind, and two cornmeal with coconut). The latter was a gamble for us..and it paid off in spades! We each liked those the absolute best! And they syrup...will NEVER have anything but 100% pure maple syrup. If you are even in the vicinity of New Hampshire, try to get here!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dublin, Ohio
“Excellent Food, Great Service, awesome views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was taken there with a group by a photographer, and it was a delist full experience both times. A definite must go must see if you are visiting New Hampshire

Danvers, Massachusetts
“The Best Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Polly's is definitely worth planning into your trip to the White Mountains.
They have the best pancakes I've ever had. The staff are friendly and work well in the tight quarters. You can choose your batter and the ingredients - all are great!

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“The world's best pancakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

These are my favorite pancakes anywhere. If you are anywhere near Sugar Hill, NH you have to go. Just be prepared to wait. I will not wait at many restaurants, but I will wait at Polly's. These pancakes have real taste, and the maple syrup just makes it perfection. Get a sampler so that you can try different pancakes, and I usually get the all you can eat because I only get there every few years. You will dream about these pancakes!

• Visited July 2013
Thank Mike741776 .
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Great Blueberry Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

After reading about Polly's on Tripadvisor, we could not wait to find it on our recent trip to New Hampshire to see the fall foliage. It is not far off the Interstate and is in a beautiful area. It is very rustic and the staff are very friendly. I had the blueberry pancakes which were the best I have ever eaten. My wife enjoyed split pea soup and a turkey sandwich. I thought the prices were reasonable and the service was outstanding. A must see if you are in the area. Remember, they are only open for breakfast and lunch.

1 Thank dniv67