“Best Pancakes By Far”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

On my recent trip to NH, someone recomended this place! Thankfully I went there and had a fantastic meal, not once, but three consecutive days in a row! That is how good the food was! The place is celebrating their 75th year, and has been run by the founding family for the entire time! It's a little off the beaten path...but well worth the trip! Great pancakes, as well as everything else for that matter, and my wife said that they had the best corned beef hash that she ever tasted, and believe me, she has tasted a lot! Go enjoy...you will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Quite the rustic place, with average food, but very nice service and a scenic view of the hills. Crowded and noisy. Short drive from the highway. Would recommend to anyone since there is really nothing else around

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Incredibly busy place, felt lucky to get a seat...worried that because it was so crowded we would feel overwhelmed by noise...but the happy chatter from all the patrons was delightful, the waitstaff were so helpful and cheery.
We loved our meal of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee...it was GREAT. Definitely go back and will always recommend it.
We haven't been in years and I told a friend about it...they went and were totally impressed...so I say GO its great...

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I remember Polly's Pancake Parlor when my mother and father took me and my sister there for breakfast when we were on vacation and I was only 8 years old, I am now 54! I remembered the name and can still remember that they were the best pancakes I ever had.....buttermilk, with bacon and OJ. I still remember it to this day and always wondered whether Polly's was still around. Imagine my amazement when I looked on the internet and found they are still there, serving great pancakes! Mom and Dad are gone now and I live in Maryland with my family but i am going to make plans to take a trip to New Hampshire and visit Polly's Pancake Parlor again to take in the memories, remember a bygone childhood and bask in the view of a stack of incredible pancakes just waiting to be devoured!!!!! Can't wait!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We arrived at Polly's at about 7am midweek, it was perfect, hardly anyone there. The pancakes are wonderful and there are so many choices. We (2 adults) split a sample platter so we each had 3 pancakes and a couple of slices of bacon, it was just enough for breakfast. If you haven't tried the corn pancakes you must they were amazing!