“Over priced ice cream cones; no flavor”
Review of Big Dipper

Big Dipper
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Somersworth
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I remember the orignial Big Dipper at Weeks Crossing as a kid. This place has overpriced cones with the ice cream being made at a factory somewhere. Not worth it. Much better tasting ice cream in the area at a more reasonable price.

1  Thank Harry B
There are newer reviews for Big Dipper

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good icecream and food. Medium value. Healthy lobster roll (Chock full of meat) and decent sandwiches, hot dogs , and fried foods.

1  Thank soberflight
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Three Stooges have a home hat the Big Dipper...

The owners have spent some time and a bit of money in their out building at the rear of the property to provide a large flat panel running the Three Stooges episodes all day as you enjoy some very good ice cream...well worth a stop.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stopped to pick up lobster rolls and frappes for my dad just getting out of the hospital. Waited 30 mins for everything. Frappes were handed to us in a bag. Got to the car and my significant other tried to hand me a frappe, he ended up wearing it, along with my car due to the fact that the lids were not put on tight. The other frapped fell over in the bag and the lid was not on that either so it dumped out into the bag. Kyle put the bag on the ground so he could clean himself and the car off. I took the bag to the counter and explained that the frappe lids were not on tight and they dumped all over us and in the bag and handed the bag to her so she could see. She apologized and said that was their fault. So I stood another 10 minutes waiting for the frappes when an older woman came to the window and said here are your new frappes and sarcastically said, hold on tight. I said excuse me, the lids werent on tight and they dumped all over. She then started arguing with me tell me that I dropped them and that they saw the bag on the ground. She was nothing but argumentative as I was explaining the bad was on the ground while we tried to clean the mess up and then she sarcastically asked me if I needed anything to clean it up with. At that point I just left. What a horrible person to have representing your place of business. Unfortunately my elderly father got to witness the whole thing and wanted to know why she was yelling at me. I DO NOT recommend this establishment and will never ever go back. Its such a shame!

4  Thank tropicgal66