Review Highlights
Set the kids loose

Great facility with a variety of different events from miniature golf , batting cages , go karts... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
btwalsh8
Farmington, New Hampshire
The Kids had a Blast!!!

We took 6 teenaged boys to Hilltop for a Birthday Party........ Many options for payment to include... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2016
Deborah W
Lebanon, Maine

All reviews miniature golf go karts laser tag batting cages arcade
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We took 6 teenaged boys to Hilltop for a Birthday Party........
Many options for payment to include what you want to do while omitting what you don't want to do........
Food is EXPENSIVE< so bring your own!!
Go-Kart and Mini Golf are amazing!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
B C, Owner at Hilltop Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thanks for the great review Deborah! Our Mini Golf is our pride and joy, we spend an incredible amount of time and money each year planting the 1000's of annuals and keeping them looking beautiful. We actually have a "gardener" that comes in 2-4 times a week for the upkeep. I am curious as to where the "expensive" on the food came from though. I like to be kept on my toes though so when I read your review, I researched another local establishments site. Their pizzas are $2.00 more than ours and all fried foods are either slightly higher or up to 30% more. Hopefully you took advantage of our VIP party with the unlimited. Teenagers can ride go karts for hours on end :-) Thanks again Deborah!

Reviewed July 19, 2016

The arcade games are almost all related to tickets. Wished they had more shooting games and other games than the ticketed games. The lasertag was great and huge place, the guns worked well. I only wish they told us in our second time we played that they did deactivated the base for scoring purposes. it was raining so we could not check out the bat cages or the go karting. employees were nice and place was clean.

Date of experience: July 2016
B C, Owner at Hilltop Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2016

Thanks for the kind words. We used to have more "video" arcade games. With real estate at a premium for games, we need to put in what customers play. Our 8 non redemption games combined do not earn what one good redemption piece does. I like arcade games also. My wife and I love going to Fun Spot in Laconia for the "vintage arcade" But folks like you and us aren't the masses :-(
I had a Galaga machine here years ago, it was my fav as a kid, and it did not even generate enough income to pay the electric on it :-)
Unfortunate you did not get to experience our other attractions due to the weather, next time you visit, call us before and if it's raining, we'll put a stop to it for you :-)
Brian Cote

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Great place to go with friends or families. Pretty much for all ages!!
Mini golf is a must every year. Always clean on the course. The only con is when it's really busy and the line gets back up, you tend to have to wait a while, but there is usually a place you can park your butt while you wait.
The arcade inside is small but packed with games. You can get 100 tokens for $20 I believe, which lasts a bit because a lot of the games only take 1 or 2 tokens.
The staff has always been friendly and helpful. Being that they are around kids all day, I say they're pretty patient too!!
They serve drinks, snacks, food and alcohol too.
There are go karts outside along with batting cages. They have a driving range as well. On the inside, there is a laser tag area. I've never done it, but there seems to always be someone going in!

Date of experience: June 2016

Thanks for the great review! Just so other viewers don't get confused, we just started offering alcohol for catered events this year. We'll see how it goes and if no issues, in a few more years ( when your parked on a bench on mini golf ) we'll bring you a nice cocktail :-)

Thank you also for your compliments on our staff. There are certainly days they can make my head spin :-) Overall, we have always had a great young crew. But the greatest reward is one of them telling me years later" thank you for being tough on me, I just landed a great job and the skills I learned here were a major factor" We're certainly not perfect, but we work hard :-)

Next visit, you MUST try laser tag :-)
Brian Cote

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Great place to bring the family for miniature golf!!! Go carts and arcade are fun!! Very well maintained!!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

The gocarts are so much fun, the pizza was actually good and we had a blast playing laser tag. It was so much fun, we're having my sons next birthday party there.

Date of experience: September 2015