Free cancellation until 07/25
Hotels.com
Royalty Inn(Gorham)
$119
$106
Top Notch Inn(Gorham)(Great Value!)
$106
Free cancellation until 07/29
$70
$117
$113
Moose Brook Motel(Gorham)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Inn At Bowman(Randolph)
$149
See what travelers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

This old historic HUGE home needs to be turned into a museum or sold now!!!
The owners (5th generation brother and sister and no 6th generation) are clearly holding onto it for what reasons I will never know.
They obviously do not want to to be hospitable and are very apathetic towards guests.
My boyfriend and I felt unwelcome and that we were intruding. It was very uncomfortable. ESPECIALLY the 50 year old bed! Omg! Gross.
We didn't dare ask for more toilet paper even thought we had a quarter roll to begin with.
We felt like characters in a possible Rob Zombie film!
Don't go here and waist your money! Better off sleeping in the woods in a tent...
To the owners; advice, sell everything as a huge estate sale and leave!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 11, 2016

First time camping for over 40 years, lovely people extremely welcoming and friendly brand new toilet/shower block with washing up facilities top class breakfast delivered to barn with table / seats all at very reasonable price with the added bonus of stunning views and a pub 5 minutes away,what more could anyone ask

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I visited Philbrook Farm Inn several times in the 1990's and was really looking forward to staying there again. What was once a vibrant, bustling, beautiful Inn is now a rundown old dump. From the overgrown weeds around the pool and grounds, the beautiful flower gardens now all but gone and full of weeds, to the steps and railings now falling apart, it was quite a disappointment. Knowing only a few rooms had a private bath I reserved one, a very specific room, three months in advance and paid for it two months in advance. Imagine our disappointment upon arrival to be told the only other guests in the whole Inn were given my room by mistake and nothing was done to remedy this situation. I suggested another room I knew of upstairs with a private bath and was given just a stupid grin. The room Ann the innkeeper gave us was filthy. The toilet was dirty, the shower had a clear bathmat with black mold on the underside, the blinds were sticky and you had to touch them to try and open the windows, which were covered with cobwebs and dead bugs. Since it was almost 90 degrees out we wanted too open a few but gave up. The mattress was at least 50 years old and shot and we may have had four hours of sleep tops.
They no longer have a cook, baker , or cleaning staff . There is no staff at all and very few customers you could tell from the guestbook I signed. We weren't interested in eating any food there. Can't imagine what the cleanliness level of the kitchen is now.
You would expect with only two reservations they would have cleaned and prepared a couple of rooms and how could they mix up my reservation when they had two to deal with? I was very disappointed, work hard for my $ as a housecleaner, and wasn't easy to save up $150.00 and not even get the room I reserved. I will never be visiting again.

Stayed: July 2016
9  Thank domesticgoddess7
Reviewed September 20, 2015

This is the best place ever. People are really nice. Place is by itself on a 900 acre land to go hiking in summer and cross skiing in winter. You can bring your dogs in the beautiful cottages. They are clean and well cared for. I been going there for 23 years.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Craig V
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were happy to find PFI as nice as always. Value is great! We always hike, two-ten miles/day, think about a home in Northern NH, drive more than we like. PFI is a superb base from which to do all. We have fond memories of each visit. Dining system provides nice structure to day. Food is good quality, nicely presented.

Room Tip: We always stay in main building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple