“Just got the $20 dinner special, the worst i have ever had!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #52 of 58 Restaurants in Seabrook
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The chivken was cold, and old, not freshly cooked. The chicken tenders were grey and fatty inside, not sure what kind of meat it was.
The geen beans looked like they went though a blender. I called to tell the manager, and she told me they can keep the chicken in a warmer for up to two hours, this chicken tasted like it was made yesturday, thrown in a microwave.
I will never go to KFC again. The manager on duty sounded like a high school kid with no clue how to run a restaurant. If The Kernal were alive to taste this he would have fired the managment.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have no idea what is in their recipe but it is the best chicken you can buy in my opinion. We like the crispy coating. for a chain restaurant it is very good and no matter which one you go to the food will be the same quality, Very good..