“Rude employees” 2 of 5 bubbles

Seabrook Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
“Rude employees”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Do not stay here unless you don't mind terrible service. I don't care how much older you are, I deserve to be treated with respect. The front desk clerk did nothing more than make snide comments and lecture me. If it weren't so difficult to find lodging I wouldn't stay here. Also the toilet doesn't flush properly. The good is the room seems clean although its dated. I won't come back.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Laurakrz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed there 6 years in a row during the summer with the exception of last year. At some point between this year and two summers ago when I last stayed it changed names from best western to seabrook inns and at the time it must have changed rules and staff and cleanness rules. I was there 4 nights, and cleaning crews were no where to be found the first morning. Second morning, nope, we had to hunt them down to get toilet paper and clean towels. Third morning they showed up, made our beds, put a new roll of toilet paper on the floor and left. Also left all the trash in the trash bags, plates and cups with half eaten food on the table and dresser ( 3 kids and two adults filled the little trash real quick ). Morning four I'm not sure cuz we checked out. Continental breakfast went way down hill, they use to have eggs and meat, fresh cereal and fruit. Now they have bagels, toast, stale cereal, and banana.
All in all not to thrilled and will be looking for a new place to do our family trip that consists of 3-7 rooms as non of use were happy this last stay

1 Thank Donp789
Bath, Maine, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very nice people, Very basic room. Price was steep especially since we arrived very late (early a.m.) Both my wife and I woke up with bites all over us. Not sure what it was that bit us, but hoping it was just a spider or something. May be back if all other options are exhausted again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Whitinsville, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Booked a night at the Seabrook Inn and had an enjoyable conversation with Ruth when I called. Though, she kept trying to book a 4 night stay. We got it straighten out and checked in. It was POURING the day we showed up so nothing was open for the kids. Huge disappointment! We settled into our room for the night & realized we needed 2 more pillows. No big deal right? Wrong! I was drilled that there should have been one in the dresser...we checked... Nothing. Then, I get a call from a gentleman telling me the "room" was locked and he had no way to get us pillows. Mind you...the Inn was no where near capacity. I didn't understand why they couldn't just go to an empty room, get pillows and make paying customers happy. This wasn't our first stay... But, unfortunately for the Seabrook Inn.... It will be our last.

Room Tip: Don't ask them to go out of their way for their customers.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BoringToAdoringDecor

Travelers are raving about these Seabrook hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel reminds me of the kind of places that existsted when I was a kid. Its loaded with families. There is enough going here with waterslides, swan boats, petting zoo and inflatibles that when we come here, we only leave the property to eat dinner. Its pretty close to the beach, about 15 minutes. The rooms are very basic, the free breakfast very basic but, we have been coming here for years and will continue. You just cant beat the price!
Also, since the sale of the property, everything has improved!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

It was getting late after a long drive up from New York and my daughter found this place with her i-phone. It had great reviews so we gave it a shot. The reviews turned out to be very true.

A beautiful, comfortable, reasonable priced place to stay.

Room Tip: The restaurant across the street was excellent.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AYSOGARY
Muncy, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We just came back from our weekend visit to the Seabrook Inn. My husband who is a fisherman fished at the Clipper Fleet in Newburyport, MA and I shopped in Kittery, ME. We stayed at the Seabrook Inn and we were amazed by the friendly and accommodating staff. Not only did they open their continental breakfast at 3:30 a.m. for my husband's fishing day but they go out of their way to make things convenient for their customer. From the very beginning of arranging a reservation "SUE" was fantastic - helped get us the best rate - then we met "Chris" who was more than willing to open the continental breakfast just for us. They cater to fishermen and early risers. We were able to get a continental breakfast before leaving for home at 4:30 a.m. This is fantastic customer service. Rooms are clean, people are great and restaurant across the street. The price was at least 1/2 of what we had been paying in MA and the room bigger and cleaner

Room Tip: ask for one away from the stairways.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kathyw220
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Hampshire Inn Conference Center
#17 of 41 in Hampton
Ashworth by the Sea
Ashworth by the Sea
#3 of 41 in Hampton

Been to Seabrook Inn? Share your experiences!