“Very fun relaxing & very clean”
Review of Seabrook Inn

Seabrook Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed August 2, 2012

love all the new stuff :) def coming back ever year my family love it here glad we went the price was great the room was awesome..... The kids loved the water slide and bouncy house and slides everything..... There is so much to do there and around everything is close by :) very pleased with my stay!!!!!!

Room Tip: There all great!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

we stayed there only two nights with three children ages 11,8 (boys) and 4 (girl), 2 30ish adults.
*kiddie pool 1-2 feet -perfect for babies and toddlers, bucket that tipped over to splash water. My 4 yr old loved this pool. Duck slide for kids to slide into water.
*middle pool 3-6 feet with frog slide, all my kids enjoyed this pool. I would recommend to bring floaties so the younger ones can use this pool too.
*water slide- AWESOME! I didn't go on since the weather wasn't exactly the warmest but my boys loved it. I barely seen them while outside.
They had people watching the pools at all time, each pool had a person. NO LIFE GUARD!.
*three bounce things, a course feild one, great for all ages, a bounce house great for toddlers, and a large slide great for all ages.
*Ferris wheel, kids up to 12 can ride this, small but not too small sized.
*Swan boats, where F U N ! I took my 4 yr old out and we looked at tons for frogs on the sides, the boys also hunted for frogs along the edges of the little lake. the 11 and 8 yr could take their own boat out as well. There was also a worker there.
*Petting zoo, was more like a looking zoo. No petting as animals may bite.
*Play Park, was fun for all ages, includes sand box.
*Train ride, fun but was only about 3 mins long.
*game Room, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER!! 4 GAMES ALL BROKEN WASTED $$
* Free breakfast was very nice!! orange jucie, tea, coffee, apple jucie, milk, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, breads, eggs fully staffed and serviced.
The room it self is small and very tight, but it serves it purpose as you will not be inside with all there is to do with the kids there. I recommend to spend one day just at the hotel. Come with small fridge and you can bring a grill to cook. I considered this hotel camping but with the luxury of a real bed! The kids will be outside all day, plenty to do.. but of course don't forget to hit up the beach..
Now you want to know why I am only giving this a 4?! well I will tell you, some staff was not in uniform and most where young teens (this is outside staff!! not inside). They had there friends all around hanging out, making it hard to know who was who. They were texting on their phones often .. but all pleasant and friendly.
The maid service was decent but I didn't use them only for a few towels in which I had to return my dirty ones first.
* The room itself, wasn't the top room. My ceiling was not so pretty looking, behind my toliet there was some mold. I watch hotel impossible and I learned to always check beds before bringing in suit cases. The beds where fine, mattress clean. I ran my hand along top of the shower and there was dirt and dust I swiped out. By watching hotel impossible I learned to check odd places. I also learned that hotels don't wash bedspreads often so I would recommend to bring your own pillows and bed spreads if driving.. Flying of course you can't but just strip the top blanket and throw in corner. The room need some repair and better cleaning service but the maids can only work with what they have. I would and plan on staying here again but I hope they fix up the ceilings and check behind the toilet backing for mold. beds are ok, nothing to brag about as far as comfort. Yes I recommend this for someone with children, I can tell you, you will not see your child for the day. If you are a single person I would suggest not to bother with this hotel since you would only have to deal with children running around all day long. Oh.. and don't forget the beaches!!!! :) Enjoy your vacation.

Room Tip: get the 300 or 200 to see the children's play area better.
1  Thank wifemomofthree80
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have been going to Hampton Beach for at least twenty years. In my youth staying on the strip. Now prefer to stay nowhere other than Seabrook Inn. Clean, excellent customer service, easy access, good continental breakfast, pleasant grounds. Prior to this year, booked via Best Western Rewards. For our last stay (last week), contacted Best Western to make reservations. Since Seabrook Inn is no longer a Best Western, Best Wetern staff offered another Inn. My response,
"No thanks, I'll contact Seabrook On my own"
Anticipate at least two additional stays this summer.
Kudos, keep up the awesome work

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have stayed here once before when my daughter was in her teens and decided to stay this year with my grandson. He is 5, perfect age for this place. He loved the big slide at the pool, he loved the frog slide, he loved the obstacle course.. just loved mostly everything. He did get sand in his eyes from the big slide from just waiting in line. He cried and cried. I was not happy with that...it took about 20 minutes of him holding his breath and opening his eyes under water before it felt flushed out. I then saw them watering the slide down, but it was to late. After all that -he never went on the slide.

The petting zoo was moved to a place down by the lake. Walked there once for about 5 minutes. I can't see them getting much attention now that its away from the main bldg. I remember them doing facepainting before but not this time. The frog slide was really a hit but it did move. I can see kids getting their fingers crushed under there if they don't glue that back to how it should be...If mgnt reads this.. take a look at the slide when kids are using it on how it moves..

The kids watching the pools should not be allowed to text while they are working. Cell phones should be not allowed..I do feel like the girl guard was very attentive though, I even heard her yell over to the other pool to tell the kids to stop doing something they weren't suppose to do. The boy guard.. didn't do anything, didn't really tell the kids to stop horsing around and at one point my grandson got landed on by a teenager because there was no order. The kids went down the slide when they felt like it. There is a reason why water parks wait before they let kids slide when someone goes.. This place should really take that seriously too.

Chairs: Not enough of them around the pool and none to sit on outside your door really.

Food cart by the pool.. Seriously way overpriced. Chicken tenders for $6.50 is a rip off. Sure you know we are going to hand kids money, but honestly do you have to rip us off? Thankfully, I only ate there once.. a chicken sandwich and a grilled cheese for just under $10 with no chips/fries etc is a rip off to me.

Room was comfortable, loved the fridge (even though I did not use it but a plus to have in case); you can tell its older but it was comfortable.

Overall though; I had a great time.. What matters to me is that my grandson had fun..and he did! I had a good time, got to kick back for a couple days. Would I go back? I don't think so..it just is a tad run down for my liking.

2  Thank bstnldy
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Me and my family have been going here for about 14 years, I have been only going for 10, anyway, I would like to address a few issues. Yes, the frog slide pool is heated, but they put an ice cold hose into the pool every morning, the hose is later put into the water slide for the rest of the day. The spider infestation? I don't think so, I mean every morning I see a spider or so, but I don't think it's an infestation. Seriously, people? Your in New Hampshire, your gonna see spiders. I overall think this hotel is one of the best in the NH. It has so much to offer and its really fun (other than almost drowning because of the life guards) (but the house keepers are nice and good. )

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank thg_mockingjay
Reviewed June 25, 2012

the woman Ruth who works the front desk is very rude and nasty.The room was very dirty and the ac dinT work right.the maid services started at 700am in the morring wake us up to clean. The noise was un bareable at time and some one hit my car in the parking lot and left.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank brian b
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend in January at the Seabrook Inn. When I made the reservations it was a Best Western but by the time we arrived about a month later it was suddenly called the Seabrook Inn. We got a room on the first floor in the "newer section" as my husband is in a Wheelchair we needed a handicapped accessible room with a roll in shower. This room had one of the best set ups for him that we have ever seen. The bathroom was so big the small refridgerator was in the bathroom. We also had a coffee machine. The room seemed to be clean to us the free continantal breakfast was ok nothing special. Sheets were clean ceilings not so much, but for the price it was a nice quite weekend. The employees were very nice. I would go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hillbillyhoya
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Hampshire Inn Conference Center
4 mi away
Ashworth by the Sea
Ashworth by the Sea
#5 of 41 in Hampton

Been to Seabrook Inn? Share your experiences!