“Great place to stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I was very happy with my stay at the Holiday Inn in Seabrook, NH.I was going to the Seabrook Station and the hotel was very closeby, so it was easy to go back and forth. I enjoyed the pool as well as the gym. There was plenty of shopping nearby. The staff at the hotel were exceptional and we will definitely stay there again. The Breakfast was exceptional and Room was just like a brand new.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
HIESeabrook, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

On behalf of all the staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook I want to thank you for not only taking the time to review our property but for having such great comments as well. We all strive to make sure our guests have an enjoyable an comfortable stay and it sounds like we succeeded!

I am glad to hear that our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed the pool, fitness center, and our breakfast! We look forward to being your home away from home here in Seabrook, NH!

Guest Services Mgr

Reviewed November 17, 2010

Stayed at this hotel last week and forgot my Obus Forme pillow behind. I called the hotel as soon as realized that the pillow was forgotten. The lady at the front desk whose name was Melissia said no one had turned it in yet, but to call back in the morning and they would let us know if it was found. It was on the bed with the rest of the pillows it was not like I had dropped it in the hallway. This is where the story gets strange, we called back the next morning and spoke to a male at the front dest, he told us that we had never stayed at the hotel before, that we weren't in the computer at all. This is strange we thought when we had the computer open and were looking at our credit card website which had been charged by the hotel. In the end he finally admitted that he had found our names in the computer (after ten minutes of spelling and respelling our last name and telling which room we had stayed in). He apparently knew nothing about a pillow being left behind and told us he couldn't do anything about it. I would be very careful when packing your belongings because you will not get anything back that you leave behind. I was upset but like we said at least it was not something that held sentimental value to me. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank pillowless
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Pros: Friendly, welcoming staff on all shifts. We had one special need and it was filled very quickly. Quiet rooms, even on the first floor near the elevator. All common areas in the hotel were kept neat and clean. Comfortable.

Cons: The room was clean for the most part, except some serious corner mildew in the shower and we found some small bullets on the floor. The cleaning staff could have easily missed these as they were tucked away in a corner but, still, it's not something you want to find when travelling with small children. Breakfast: the pantry staff (one female) was working very hard, but was unable to keep everything stocked as it ran out.

Indifferent: The "suite" was more like a studio. No separate bedroom.

Overall: The cons are only minor items and we would definitely stay again. We always expect at least one issue per hotel stay, no matter where we are.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
HIESeabrook, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property and for having such kind remarks about our staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook. I am pleased to see that your needs were tended to promptly as we strive to make sure each guest has the most comfortable and enjoyable stay as possible.

I also would like to apologize for the few things our housekeeping staff may have overlooked. I will make sure I make them aware of this so it does not happen again.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed October 6, 2010

We pre-booked all our hotels travelling from Windsor to Cape Breton and back. This was one of the 6 Holiday Inns we stayed at and was the most expensive one. This was the market rate when I did my shopping around and was the lowest in the area.

We travelled 13 hrs in the car to get there at the end of August. The front end staff were courteous and kind. The room was a Jr. Executive and itwas spacious compared to other Holiday Inns we had occupied during our journey.

We arrived late (after 10pm) and noticed the sign indicated the pool was closed for the night. My 10 year old was crushed, she was cooped up in a car all day and was looking forward to swimming, the only thing we promised her that day!! When the front clerk saw the tears, she told us if we were quiet while swimming, she would not lock it up for a 1/2 hr, so my daughter could get her swim in. It was much appreciated.

The next morning, I asked the front end staff about what to do in the area. We had not researched the place prior to arriving. I was surprised to find out it was the 'Hamptons" as in everyone from Boston vacations in the "Hamptons"... The staff directed us to the map, showed us where it would be best to stop and enjoy the beach and gave us easy to follow directions on shopping and eating locations near the beach.

Overall, the staff were great, the bed was comfortable and the pool was a lifesaver after a long day in the car. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I am very happy to see that our Front Desk staff made an exception for your daughter to use the pool after hours, as we strive to make everyone's stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible!

I hope your family enjoyed the recommendations from our staff as to what to do in the area. We hope that if your ever in the area again we can become your home away from home here in Seabrook, NH.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed at this hotel after flying into Boston as an overnight stop on the way to Maine. The front desk staff were very friendly, our room was nice and comfortable with no issues, and the location is right off the highway, about 10 minutes drive from the water. This is still a budget hotel, so you have a window AC unit and the shower was a little weak with small spots of mold. However, nice for a budget hotel with a big desk, seating chair, and flat screen TV. Ate dinner at the 99 restaurant a block away. Breakfast is above average for continental with nice eggs, sausage, hot cinnamon rolls, and more. No complaints at all for the price paid.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and having such kind thoughts. I am pleased to see that your stay was comfortable and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast as well as the convenience of our location.

I also would like to apologize for things our housekeeping may have overlooked and I will make sure I relay this information so we can make sure it does not happen again in the future.

We hope to see you again if you travel through this area as we would like to be your home away from home here in Seabrook, NH.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

The Holiday Inn Seabrook is not a smoke free facility. The hallway outside of our room was extremely smoky. The bed was comfortable and the staff friendly, but at $129 for a room while traveling on vacation is too much to pay for a hotel that has smokey areas.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pittman_new

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to apologize on behalf of all the staff at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook for the inconvenience of the smoke. Since your stay our property has become a 100% Non-Smoking facility so we can assure you that if you were to give us another chance you would not have the same bad experience!

We hope that your willing to give us another chance if you ever travel through the Seabrook, NH area again!

Reviewed June 21, 2010

In searching for a hotel near Hampton Beach, this Holiday Inn express was the perfect choice. Although it's not right next to the Hampton Beach area; it's only about 10 min away without traffic. The hotel is located off a main road with everything you would need. Market Basket two streets down, dollar tree next door, gas station 2 min away, sea food restaurants further down the street and if you're in the mood for some late night munching, there's a pizza hut and 99 restaurant.

Very clean and maintained lobby and rooms. The continental breakfast area was always stocked and tidy. They offer cereals, yogurts, pastries, breads, bagels, egg, sausage, biscuits and fruits. Coffee Tea and juices are also offered. We were very satisfied and didn't need to worry about buying breakfast.

The rooms were spacious, clean, AC worked great. Bathrooms were clean and stocked with soaps and shampoos. My only complaint was that beds were hard. Not very soft. You're given four very small pillows but they were enough for us.

We were satisfied with our stay and we will most likely stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and having such great things to say! I am glad to hear that our location was very convenient for you while on vacation.

I will make sure all the staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook sees your review as we strive to make sure all our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer and hope that we can become your home away from home in the Hampton Beach/Seabrook area!

Guest Services Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Ashworth by the Sea
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern
Hampshire Inn Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook? Share your experiences!