Two queen beds and small adjacent sitting area was their more expensive option for three adults. Cost $240+ but avoided the parents and grown daughter going into separate rooms .(That option cost approximately $400+/night in area hotel chains we would use.)
Service is courteous and professional.
Excellent location. Modest but private by Dollar Store off Lafayette (main ) road. Convenient drive to NH beaches, island beaches and Salem, MA, for day activities. En route, easy 30+ min into Boston and Logan airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabrook, New Hampshire hotel offers premium service. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Seabrook, NH, located just six miles from Hampton Beach. Your family will enjoy staying at our hotel, which is located off Route 1 near I-95. This location has easy access to many area attractions including the Granite State Whale Watch, Seabrook Greyhound Park and the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom. Other nearby attractions include Water Country, Eastman's Fishing & Platypus Tours and shopping at the Kittery Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook Hotel Seabrook
- Holiday Inn Seabrook
- Holiday Inn Express Seabrook
- Seabrook Holiday Inn