Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Fairfield Inn Amesbury(Amesbury)
$118
$85
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdollar treepancakesconvenient locationsausagepancake machinefree breakfastdollar storefront desk staffwould stay here againking suitethe breakfast arearoom was cleanplatinum statushotel is locatedyogurtmany choicesthird floor
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was my 1st time stay at this holiday inn express. We visits Hampton Beach every year. But never tried this hotel before. As it is winter, we stayed at this New, nice and Clean hotel. The rate is great compare to the beach hotel and service is excellent. We had Breakfast in the morning was just GREAT! The pool is big plus. Great location with plenty of shopping and restuarant. Very professional Staff. There is a computer and printer in the lobby, wi-fi in the rooms, and the front desk even offered fresh made cookies.Overall, it was a great hotel. We will be staying again here definitely.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nocaras
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I frequently stay at this Hotel, never one time I had an issue, rooms always clean, breakfast hot and breakfast attendant always nice and professional.
I asked once to be put close to the pool and they put me in the room right next to the pool, GREAT!
The pool is new, it's a great design. There is room for a spa but it's not there, that's was a disappointment, similar level hotels from MFFI do have Spas normally.
Pool needs a Clock, I've mentioned this a couple of times but I don;t know if it was taken seriously, that's why 4 stars instead of 5.
Exercise room always clean, it has it's own split unit but you couldn't really reach it so when it's hot it's hot.
Overall great I'll keep going back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DontpissofffKal
Reviewed December 30, 2012

When passing through New Hampshire this is the only place we stay while travelling on business. A very clean and relatively new hotel. Rates are very reasonable and a complimentary breakfast is available. I agree with the other reviews in regards to the soundproofing,"very good". I have never had a bad experience at this hotel other than a shower drain that was partially clogged. Unfortunately I was too tired to move to another room that evening but was offered another room until it was repaired. Customer service from the front desk and breakfast staff were excellent. Definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael Stephen J
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My stay at this Holiday Inn Express was very nice. The check-in lady was welcoming, the place was clean and quiet. The building and decor is similar to other recently built Holiday Inn Express hotels. Breakfast was great, I especially like the cinnamon rolls and the pancake machine. The latter stopped working but the breakfast attendant helped me and made it work again. Pool was refreshing but the hotel does not have a hot tub anymore.

The only negative things are minor: the business center because the computer was slow and noisy and the office chair was too low even at the highest setting. The A/C worked great but its filter was dusty.

Other than that, this hotel is very nice, quiet and convenient. Service is friendly and I recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Pat-newengland
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Although this hotel is in a busy commercial/retail area and the surroundings are not very picturesque, it is set apart from them and the rooms are so well sound proofed you do not hear traffic noise at all.

The rooms are of the highest standard and well appointed. We were upgraded to a suite which contained a refrigerator and microwave oven together with tea an coffee making facilities.

The breakfast buffet was very nice with a wide selection of hot and cold foods (the sausage pattie and sausage gravy were very tasty).

Last but not least the staff were most efficient and friendly and made our stay, we will most definitely stay in this hotel again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple