“Holiday Inn Express never disappoints but Seabrook outdid themselves!”

Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We were traveling the coast of Cape Ann and about to sightsee in Plum Island. It was Saturday afternoon so we decided to find a room. If I have a choice, I choose Holiday Inn Express so when I saw it listed on my GPS, I gave them a call. The young lady (and I am sorry, I forgot your name) was so helpful doing her best to find us a room. I told her I would be right over. Eric was working with her and took over when we arrived as she was on the phone. They both worked so hard to find my 90 yr old Dad and me the most convenient and comfortable room. The location was quiet, clean and friendly. We both found the complimentary hot breakfast delicious. When I read some of the other reviews I wondered if we were staying in the same hotel! Thank you every one for all your efforts. I, for one, appreciate you.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2011

This Hotel is centrally located on Lafayette and close to anything you would ever need while on a get away. Having stayed her multiple times for overnight trips to the beach, this hotel is only about 10 mins from the beach, sometimes a little more with traffic. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and in great condition! They provide free wireless internet, an indoor pool and hot tub, and also a fitness center. If you didn't bring your laptop you can also check your email or visit Tripadvisor.com from the business center's computer provided at no additional charge. The rooms are quiet, smell clean, plenty of space, and the front desk has plenty of amenities if you have forgotten your toothbrush, paste, or shaving cream! They also serve a complimentary hot breakfast in the lovely conference area, which include 3 types of juices, coffee, milks and cereals as well as breads and pastries and a new addition of an automatic pancake cooker.
This is a great hotel, if you plan on spending the day at the beach, and wanting to head back to a great clean hotel to relax by the pool or hot tub, order some food to the hotel, or take a shower, change and head back out for an eventful night at the bars or restaurant in the area! However, I would love for the price to be more competitive to its area.

Room Tip: Use your AAA discount, or the HIExpress website!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WeekendTrips21
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Everything you want out of a hotel is here.
Quiet clean room, comfortable bed, nice pool and hot tub, good breakfast
In a nice room.
Spent an extra night here cause we liked it so much.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend for 2 nights and it was no good! The first day we both got food poisoning from the continental breakfast...so if you're going to stay there definitely go else where to have breakfast!!! Also we asked for a king room with jacuzzi tub, which was a total waste of money because the jets had black mold all around them! The room itself wasn't bad but between the food poisoning and moldy jacuzzi jets, it was enough to turn us off from this hotel!!! We complained to the front desk agent who was very accommodating and understanding of the situation and said she would relay everything to the manager, however the manager didn't seem to care at all and so we cut our vacation short by one night!!!! Never again will we stay here!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank melissa423
Reviewed February 9, 2011

have stayed at holiday inn express before, but this one was hands down better than the rest.

very clean, updated and well decorated. the sitting area in each room is a very nice touch.

staff was good.

breakfast was decent, and what one could expect from a free breakfast.

was with friends in an area event, so we only were here for the night and left by 8am.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ryanleeh
HIESeabrook, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay, the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express (Seabrook) are pleased that you enjoyed your stay!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and hope that you can return soon! We would love to become your home away from home in Seabrook, NH!

Reviewed November 17, 2010

I was very happy with my stay at the Holiday Inn in Seabrook, NH.I was going to the Seabrook Station and the hotel was very closeby, so it was easy to go back and forth. I enjoyed the pool as well as the gym. There was plenty of shopping nearby. The staff at the hotel were exceptional and we will definitely stay there again. The Breakfast was exceptional and Room was just like a brand new.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

On behalf of all the staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook I want to thank you for not only taking the time to review our property but for having such great comments as well. We all strive to make sure our guests have an enjoyable an comfortable stay and it sounds like we succeeded!

I am glad to hear that our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed the pool, fitness center, and our breakfast! We look forward to being your home away from home here in Seabrook, NH!

Jamie-Lee Maloney
Guest Services Mgr

Reviewed November 17, 2010

Stayed at this hotel last week and forgot my Obus Forme pillow behind. I called the hotel as soon as realized that the pillow was forgotten. The lady at the front desk whose name was Melissia said no one had turned it in yet, but to call back in the morning and they would let us know if it was found. It was on the bed with the rest of the pillows it was not like I had dropped it in the hallway. This is where the story gets strange, we called back the next morning and spoke to a male at the front dest, he told us that we had never stayed at the hotel before, that we weren't in the computer at all. This is strange we thought when we had the computer open and were looking at our credit card website which had been charged by the hotel. In the end he finally admitted that he had found our names in the computer (after ten minutes of spelling and respelling our last name and telling which room we had stayed in). He apparently knew nothing about a pillow being left behind and told us he couldn't do anything about it. I would be very careful when packing your belongings because you will not get anything back that you leave behind. I was upset but like we said at least it was not something that held sentimental value to me. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank pillowless
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Ashworth by the Sea
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern
Hampshire Inn Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook? Share your experiences!