“A++++”
Review of Poor People's Pub

Poor People's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The steak tips are the best I've EVER had. The portions are generous and prices are very reasonable. I am a regular customer at the pub and I have never had a bad experience. They have the coldest beer around and the friendly, warm staff and atmosphere will keep you coming back for more!!

There are newer reviews for Poor People's Pub

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent pizza and entrees in a very relaxed atmosphere. Daily specials are a great value. Sawmill slab tables, very rustic.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife & I traveled up North to join in the 40th anniversary celebration of PPP on 4/5/14. We've been going to PPP for 40 years & always have had great pub grub to go along with the pub atmosphere, and superb staff. The 40 anniversary party was so much fun. Prices were rolled back to 1974 on draft beers, burgers & pizza. Hundreds of guests/customers joined in the fun throughout the day. The original Hobo greeted you with a hug & a smile and mingled among the crowd joining in the "remember when" discussions that went on all day. The food as usual was great. The staff, always with a smile on their face, hustled all day to keep up with flow of beer and food. Congratulations PPP. Here's to continued success for another 40 years!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Really good, not fancy but not plain food, great Harley stop. Service is quick, drinks are good, lots of parking, and a nice atmosphere. There are always excellent specials, and there's a wide selection of different items so you can pretty much please everybody in your crowd.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The decor of this pub is great - lots to look at - which is important, because the waitstaff pretty much ignored us once we placed our order. No offer for a refill on beverages, no "can I get you anything else" - not even a "how is everything". In fact, since our waitress never returned after delivering our food, until she brought the check, my girlfriend went and found me vinegar for my fries. Speaking of which - the food - we had burgers and fries. The burgers were dime a dozen - nothing to write home about at all. The fries - those were pretty good. My girlfriend ordered an ice water with lemon - no lemon, and it was brought to her in a paper cup. Really?