$149
$144
Red Roof Inn Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Park View Inn Inc.(Salem)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$89
$116
Hampton.com
Best Western Merrimack Valley(Haverhill)
$105
Doubletree.com
$159
Homewood
$129
All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastquiet areamexican restaurant across the streetfresh waffleseasy access to the highwayone night staybusiness travelernice staycanobie lakenew hampshirebostondrawers
A TripAdvisor Member
Tallahassee, Florida, USA
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a good nights sleep in the new beds that they have. Very comfortable and I love the white blankets. I felt like I was sleeping at home. So comfy. Breakfast could use more meat products like bacon. or sausage.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I felt like home in this hotel. Decorated for christmas, staff friendly, all the necesseties that I need. Hi def tv, free wi-fi, free breakfast. Would stay again. We stopped in because of a family funeral. Staff talked to us like we were friends not like a robot. Made us feel good for such a bad time in our lives.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a business call. found it on my gps. Great stay and accomodating staff. Clean room and breakfast was satisfying. They allow pets but I didnt feel like they did. Room was clean and dander free.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Good value for the money the staff was very nice the room was clean and the breakfast was better than expected except for the coffee they really need to get better coffee. Duncan donuts is just around the corner. Things to improve better coffee and softer towels.I would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2012