$140
$135
HolidayInn.com
Red Roof Inn Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Park View Inn Inc.(Salem)(Great Value!)
$85
$102
$140
$114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$137
Doubletree.com
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastquiet areahard boiled eggsmexican restaurant across the streetfresh waffleseasy access to the highwayone night staybusiness travelernice staycanobie lakenew hampshirebostondrawers
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Needs some maintenance. Breakfast is very minimal continental. Service is laid back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights (one room for me and my teen daughter, one for my friend her her 2 kids). The rooms were fine, average. Nothing special, but nothing wrong, either. You know the saying... "you get what you pay for". We paid $68 per room, per night (AAA rate) and we got what we paid for. The free breakfast was fine, typical free breakfast fare. (coffee, oj and apple juice, cold cereral, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels...) The lady that took care of that area was very nice.
But I have to tell you, the front desk staff could use some classes in friendly. Maybe they are overworked or just jaded, but what a surly bunch.
My one complaint was at check in, they had a bg sign explaining that if you use a debit card, they put a hold on for 10 days for the price of the rooms, etc and they actually suggest you use a credit card. I had reserved with a debit card so I asked if I could change it to a credit card. She said yes. So I did that, used a regualr credit card and was told my debit card would not be used. But sure enough, they left the 10 day hold on my debit card and by the time I knew this, it could not be taken off (until it just comes off as a hold). Not the end of the world, but very annoying. Why do I need to have those charges on 2 cards?
And the attutude of the front desk staff was "oh well". They did not ask "how was your stay" when we checked out (no big surprise). I think I'll stick to the Holiday Inn brand from now on- usually a little more $ but sometimes a smile is worth it.
For those who are wondering- the room was fine. The bathroom is def. a little old, could use new caulking for sure. Beds were comfortable (thank goodness). AC unit worked fine.
Oh! The pool. hahhaaa kind of a joke. You have to walk across the parking lot to get there- very strange. It's tiny (but no one else was using it, so we got lucky there) and there was a crayfish in the pool, lol. That wasn't so bad, but there were pineneedles or little leaves, too. Could have used a daily cleaning, I guess. No one mentioned towels, no signs, so we brought the towels from the room. The surly front desk staff did not like that at all. Sorry, gals. If no one tells us, we can't read your minds.

Room Tip: all the rooms are pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank snoopydoo
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I found three things wrong in the room almost immediately and reported them to the front desk before leaving for a seminar for the day. They had all day to fix the problems, yet nothing was touched. Won't go back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank rsskow
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Tried to check in for 130 ( site says check in is 1PM, no rooms were ready at that time. all the Cleaning staff seemed to be in the breakfast room. other then waiting for a room it was pleasant, room fairly clean ( bug splattered on a wall (fly)).

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Travel01234
Reviewed April 27, 2011

This hotel can be either good or bad, depending on your expectations. But it won't be great either way.
If you are arriving late, spending the night, and continuing driving the following morning, it is likely the best choice in the area. However, if you plan to stay longer for whatever reason, I would not recommend it.
This is a no-frills road side hotel with a good price which includes wi-fi, breakfast and a decent room. This is what you're buying. Is the room great? No. Is the wi-fi good? Meh. Is the breakfast a feast? Nope.
If you wish any of these would be a yes, you probably should drive a little longer and find a nice place in Boston.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple