“Love this Hotel !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Leicester, Massachusetts, United States
“Love this Hotel !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This hotel was very nice. We were nervous because we were checking in at 10:30pm but we had no problems. Everything was very clean and very quiet. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant especially Amy and Doris. We would definetly stay again. Great hotel great price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Donna R
szagzoug, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Salem, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. I will let Amy and Doris see your review they both take a lot of pride in giving great service! Just so you know we will be renovated soon so that we can better serve you when traveling to the Salem area. Check on line and sign up for our Redi-Card program and start earning free night at any Red Roof Inn. Thanks again for your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Salem is located only about 45 minutes north of Boston, so if you're looking to save money while visiting the city or just passing through, I suggest staying here. Breakfast is not included at this particular hotel, so keep this in mind if that is something that is important.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tim B
szagzoug, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Salem, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We are conveniently located less than an hour away from Boston and right off of the highway. Making it a perfect location where you are close enough to any of the major cities but far enough away that you do not have the city prices. We are very close drive to a couple of great breakfast restaurants. If you were not able to visit any of them, I do hope that you give them a try the next time that you are in the area. We are having our rooms renovated this winter and would love for you to come by the next time that you are in the area and see our new rooms. Our RediCard program is another great plus if you are interested and you can start earning points immediately towards free nights. You can sign up and learn more about the program and what it has to offer online or at any Red Roof. Thank you again and I am pleased to hear about your stay with us.
Flin Flon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was a very nice Red Roof Inn. It was very modern. Our room had a very nice new flat screen TV; was clean and spacious. The front desk staff was very friendly. If you are on a budget I cannot imagine a better place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
szagzoug, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Salem, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will be going through room renovations soon and the rooms will be updated even more than they alread are. I do hope that the next time that you are in the area, you will come by and see the changes that are done to the rooms. All of the staff members take great pride in their work. I will share your comments with them.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again!
Spencerport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had made 5 reservations, for 15 people and two dogs, months in advance, trying to confirm on-line using the confirmation numbers did not work. I had arrived ahead of the party and the desk clerk on duty, Amy, worked through the computer being down found all 5 reservations in the system and had everyone at ease. Thank You Amy.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark W
Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This property continues to be my favorite place to stay when going to Boston. It was last reviewed on Nov. 27, 2009. I have yet to be disappointed after staying here over a dozen times in the past couple years. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff will go out of their way to making my stay here stress-free. The addition of WiFi access in the rooms is greatly appreciated. This is the place to stay if you want an affordable room within an easy drive to Boston.

Room Tip: Rooms with a refrigerator and microwave command a slightly higher rate. A bus terminal abutting the...