“Great location, great value, great staff”
Review of Park View Inn Inc.

Park View Inn Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed December 13, 2009

This gem is a great value. I had a very large, comfortable room. Although this property is close to all the restaurants and businesses along Broadway, the rooms are quiet because the property sits back from the street. The bathroom was very spacious.

While I was there, the cord on my CPAP machine broke and the manager fixed it for free. I was very impressed! You won't find that kind of service at a chain hotel!

If your travels take you to Salem, definitely consider the Park View Inn.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Park View Inn Inc.

Reviewed December 12, 2009

Matt and the staff at Park View Inn made our move from Maine to NH easier. We were forced to move on short notice because of an office transfer and didnt have time to find an apartment in NH so we chose the Park View Inn as our place to stay while looking. The room was great, clean and efficient for what we needed. 1 week turned to 2 weeks and without interruption we stayed in the same place without having to move which was great. Now that we ave found a place, I am writing this review to recommend the Park View inn to anyone looking for 1 night or multiple nights. Rates were great!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2009

The Park View Inn is located in the middle of shops, restraunts you can walk to most. Great location seconds to the highway. Staff was great very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Extremely convenient to Canobie Lake Park, which is why we were visiting Salem. We chose the Park View over the other area choices due to negative prior experiences with those particular chains. The Park View is set back from the mail drag, making it convenient, but still quiet. The room was your basic hotel room, comfortable and clean enough. I thought it smelled a bit musty but my husband says I'm smelling things! We had dinner at the 99 Restaurant which was about 2 seconds away. Great value for our family for a quick trip to the amusement park.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Having to stay in the Methuen/Salem area overnight for a next day operation involving a brother in law, we couldn't have asked for a better value and an AARP discount. The Motel sits back off of the road in a quiet space and yet is convenient to numerous shopping and eating establishments. We would be happy to stay there again if we need to go to the area for any reason. Having a refrigerator is a plus. Cleanliness always a plus and comfortable beds are icing on the cake. No worries here.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2008

Great location close to restaurants and shopping. Grounds and rooms are well kept. Room was nice, clean, and affordable.

The problem that I came across was upon check in clerk behind the counter was friendly and polite very nice, later that evening I asked the same clerk or an extra pillow and I felt like I was bothering her. Upon check out the next morning the clerk behind the desk was rude and more involved with her conversation or disagreement on the phone than checking us out we stood there for about 5 minutes before she even acknowledge us.

I would stay again but the office staff was less than desirable.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank pretteegirl1970
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Found this little gem on TripAdvisor (of course) and have to say this was a terrific little motel. Spacious, well-kept and spotlessly clean rooms. Everything you could possibly want. My ten year old daughter wanted to stay another night because the beds were so comfortable and I have to admit they were pretty comfy too. Free Wi-Fi access, convenient parking (although parking might be a little problematic during busy periods) recently updated bath with lots of room and a sink in the bath and one outside the bath in the off the bedroom foyer.

Property was well maintained and easy on / off to I-93. We were attending a swim meet up in Londonderry and could have paid $90, but Park View was only 10 minutes away and the room went for only $60 - priced right and everything you could have asked for - a HIT in my book.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ramblinmaninnh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#2 of 4 in Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem
Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2)
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Best Western Merrimack Valley
Hampton Inn Haverhill
Hampton Inn Haverhill
#1 of 2 in Haverhill

Been to Park View Inn Inc.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park View Inn Inc.

Address: 109 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079-3025
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Salem
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Price Range: $73 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Park View Inn Inc. 2*
Park View Inn – Salem. Your home away from home is located in the heart of Salem's restaurant/tax free shopping district and directly across from Rockingham Race Track. We offer competitive rates for short or long term stays. Newly renovated guest rooms are nestled amongst our beautifully landscaped grounds. All rooms offer refrigerators, hair dryers, in-room coffee, free HBO, and many have kitchens to accommodate long term stays. Come see why for over 40 years, Park View Inn has been surpassing people's expectations. Located off I-93 at exit 1 directly across from Rockingham Race Track. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Park View Inn Inc. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park View Inn, Inc. Hotel Salem