“A week to visit the Grand-kids”
Review of Park View Inn Inc.

Park View Inn Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a pleasant surprise. Nice clean, roomy accommodations. Very nice personnel. Convenient location, close to restaurants and shopping. A special thanks to Carmetta, I left my jewelery box in our room after we checked out and we weren't more than 10 minutes away when the front desk called to let me know that I had forgotten it. Carmetta was cleaning our room when she spotted it, and had the front desk call me immediately. I don't know if I would have gotten that kind of response from a big chain Hotel. And of course you can't beat the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick H
There are newer reviews for Park View Inn Inc.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The old adage "you get what you pay for" does NOT hold true here! Amazing price for a wonderful place to stay! We were traveling through to Boston and spent the night here. AMAZINGLY comfortable bed and wonderfully clean room with excellent amenities. The only down side was that the staff, although polite, did not attempt to go out of their way to be extra friendly. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Back side of complex away from traffic was peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have stayed at the Park View Inn a few times on our monthly trips from VT to MA...each time our visit has been EXCEPTIONAL!! Service is great; rooms are always clean and the location is PERFECT!! This Inn is quite a little gem... only an hour from Boston makes the perfect resting spot for a wonderful nights' sleep! Definitely #1 in our book. Keep up the great job at Park View Inn!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2014

As a snowbird, I was on my south. I picked this motel because of the Long John Silvers nearby. I am very glad I did for the accommodations were very good, The rates were reasonable and the staff were friendly. It is close to nearby shops and restaurants. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to make an impromptu weekend away and even though we only live about a half hour away from the hotel, it's still nice to get away from home for the weekend. We've stayed here in the past and had a great experience. We decided to stay here again since it's close to Mass and most other places we travel to. The staff here is very friendly and the rooms are very inexpensive. We got a room with a queen bed, sofa, small kitchen area and a small but very cozy bathroom. The room was nice and large; it was very clean and wonderfully warm. (I usually have to have the heat at 70 or so but I was fine at 65.) For $60 or $65 a night (I forget what it was) we certainly got a great deal for our money. This may not be the most up to date five star hotel but it is definitely worth the money to stay here. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank purplbttrfli
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Sayed here a couple of years ago and was quite happy with everything.Still like the accomodation etc. but was appalled by the lack of simple courtesy of two front desk staff(on seperate occasions).First when I asked for the loan of a corkscrew Iwas told they did not have o n e and to go and buy one(IT WAS SNOWING!) She then returned her attention to her computer. On checking out thr next morning the second girl's attitude was offensive in her manner of completely ignoring me-no eye contact-no words said-no acknowledgment whatsoever!! It seemed I may have interrupted her attention to her computer. Will I stay here again-NO-I will try somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karma14u
Reviewed March 12, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kathryn K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#2 of 4 in Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem
Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2)
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Best Western Merrimack Valley
Hampton Inn Haverhill
Hampton Inn Haverhill
#1 of 2 in Haverhill

Been to Park View Inn Inc.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park View Inn Inc.

Address: 109 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079-3025
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Salem
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Price Range: $72 - $89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Park View Inn Inc. 2*
Park View Inn – Salem. Your home away from home is located in the heart of Salem's restaurant/tax free shopping district and directly across from Rockingham Race Track. We offer competitive rates for short or long term stays. Newly renovated guest rooms are nestled amongst our beautifully landscaped grounds. All rooms offer refrigerators, hair dryers, in-room coffee, free HBO, and many have kitchens to accommodate long term stays. Come see why for over 40 years, Park View Inn has been surpassing people's expectations. Located off I-93 at exit 1 directly across from Rockingham Race Track. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Park View Inn Inc. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park View Inn, Inc. Hotel Salem