“Overnight”
Review of Park View Inn Inc.

Park View Inn Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Woodstock, Canada
“Overnight”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

As a snowbird, I was on my south. I picked this motel because of the Long John Silvers nearby. I am very glad I did for the accommodations were very good, The rates were reasonable and the staff were friendly. It is close to nearby shops and restaurants. I will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Kenneth K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
East Hampstead NH
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to make an impromptu weekend away and even though we only live about a half hour away from the hotel, it's still nice to get away from home for the weekend. We've stayed here in the past and had a great experience. We decided to stay here again since it's close to Mass and most other places we travel to. The staff here is very friendly and the rooms are very inexpensive. We got a room with a queen bed, sofa, small kitchen area and a small but very cozy bathroom. The room was nice and large; it was very clean and wonderfully warm. (I usually have to have the heat at 70 or so but I was fine at 65.) For $60 or $65 a night (I forget what it was) we certainly got a great deal for our money. This may not be the most up to date five star hotel but it is definitely worth the money to stay here. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank purplbttrfli
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Sayed here a couple of years ago and was quite happy with everything.Still like the accomodation etc. but was appalled by the lack of simple courtesy of two front desk staff(on seperate occasions).First when I asked for the loan of a corkscrew Iwas told they did not have o n e and to go and buy one(IT WAS SNOWING!) She then returned her attention to her computer. On checking out thr next morning the second girl's attitude was offensive in her manner of completely ignoring me-no eye contact-no words said-no acknowledgment whatsoever!! It seemed I may have interrupted her attention to her computer. Will I stay here again-NO-I will try somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank karma14u
Portland
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed here about three weeks.
Hotel manager helpful and reasonable.
Beds comfortable and clean, housekeeping services excellent and thorough.
Suite was roomy and warm enough.
Hotel sits well back from road so it's fairly quiet.
No breakfast (but yes, coffee, oj and a not-so-bad doughnut) however, short walk to full breakfast restaurant.
TV and Internet fine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Michael M
Sezanne, France
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here while up for the night. My room was great both times. Super clean which I like. I could not hear the rooms next to me, which I like. The place is the cheapest hotel I found in the area but does not at all have the cheap hotel feel. For the money it is a real bargain and you get a very clean good room. It could use a bigger TV but hey I am not there to watch TV. I am there to sleep and both times I got a great night sleep.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank tintah68
Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been here for almost two weeks now. I have to say I love this hotel better than any Hyatt I have stayed in. Rooms very big, very clean, very comfortable, fast internet, the shower gives a great flow of water (something lacking in most higher end hotels in the US), flat screen TV, and to top it off a great staff, very friendly and helpful. I love these older hotels, just hard to find one in good condition. I recommend to anyone coming to this area of the country to give Park View a try. You will be glad you did. It is very safe here, just across from the old horse race track and the mall. Easy on and off of the interstate.

Room Tip: #53 if you like privacy and looking at the woods. No, haven't seen a moose. :>)