“Meh, but I would stay again for the price.”
Review of Park View Inn Inc.

Park View Inn Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This motel was a good choice for the price. 2 Canobie Lake tickets included, wkend night stay, out the door for <$150. It's nice, with the kids, to be able to pull the car up to the room door. The room was clean and spacious.
Could use some updates. Mattresses are old and springy(had to take Advil as soon as woke up), a/c was really tired(had to run at 60 on high to keep almost comfy), tv was like a 16" box, no free wifi, and NO pool.
All in all, I guess I'm just picky, I would stay again if the Hampton inn was full.

• Stayed: August 2012
There are newer reviews for Park View Inn Inc.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Park View inn is a nice clean motel and very reasonable. It is close to many stores and it worked out great for our trip to Canobie Lake Park. The rooms are pretty spacious. Bathroom was spacious too. It was not fancy, but it had what you needed and it was clearn and comfortable. We have been to the area many times and never noticed this motel. It is set back on very nice grounds. I was pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: This motel offers smoking rooms, so make sure you specify.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JULRUF
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I go to Canobie at least once a year and now I know where I will be staying every time. This place has the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in while at a hotel. Spotless, large room, good coffee in room. Really, why pay much more money for other hotels when this place is worth every penny spent. The only things I didn't like was the wi-fi (using a card to access it) and the breakfast (not a hot meal)..neither of these things really matter to me so I will be going back soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Room was supposedly "non-smoking" but the moment we walked in, we felt like we walked into an ashtray. Even the shower curtain smelled. We planned to stay here 1 night because we came in for an afternoon wedding. When we came back to the room after the wedding, we could not bear to sleep in this room. We packed up our stuff and drove 5 hours to be sleep home instead! When unpacking our stuff, I noticed all of our clothes smelled like the room.

Nice room, nice grounds and nice price, but unfortunately not worth the stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Phoebe M
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After reading the reviews on TA, we decided to stay here. The property is very clean and tidy, and for being near a busy highway, very quiet. The inn is divided into multiple buildings for more privacy, and there are picnic tables for use. Our room had a king bed, wasclean and spacious. There were two sinks, one inside the bath and one outside,which was great for 2 people getting ready. The bed was very comfy. If I had a complaint it was that the Wi Fi signal was terrible. I kept losing the signal.

A great spot.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank K.C.NovaScotia
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is the third time we've been here. First time we found the Inn by accident and were so impressed we made a point to remember it!

We are still very impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and the awesome staff on property! There is nothing about this Inn that we don't like. In the future, when we head to New Hampshire, we'll be heading directly here. It's a very nice location and not a very long drive to lots of things we like to do.

Don't change a thing Park View - we love you just the way you are! :)

Room Tip: Rooms with one bed only are kinda small but still decent. If you need room to spread out more, ask f...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Darcey H
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Always clean, courteous, safe and best value for your dollar. Within commute distance to Boston and Manchester. The only negative is the air conditioner could have been cooler. We have used this motel for our last 4 trips to the area and will continue to use their accommodations!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank devomaine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#2 of 4 in Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem
Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2)
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Best Western Merrimack Valley
Hampton Inn Haverhill
Hampton Inn Haverhill
#1 of 2 in Haverhill

Been to Park View Inn Inc.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park View Inn Inc.

Address: 109 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079-3025
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Salem
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Price Range: $74 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Park View Inn Inc. 2*
Park View Inn – Salem. Your home away from home is located in the heart of Salem's restaurant/tax free shopping district and directly across from Rockingham Race Track. We offer competitive rates for short or long term stays. Newly renovated guest rooms are nestled amongst our beautifully landscaped grounds. All rooms offer refrigerators, hair dryers, in-room coffee, free HBO, and many have kitchens to accommodate long term stays. Come see why for over 40 years, Park View Inn has been surpassing people's expectations. Located off I-93 at exit 1 directly across from Rockingham Race Track. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Park View Inn Inc. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park View Inn, Inc. Hotel Salem