“Can Indian Food in NE be good? YES”

Kashmir Indian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Small not so fancy place
Enter and you have a feeling you will be treated with some tasty food
The bar in front will be appealing to some people but not for all
Taste: not to worry you will not be disappointed unlike any regular Indian restaurant

Service was surprisingly good. May be because there were only 2 or 3 tables occupied

Chef must be good I guess

Be confident to visit the place - need not have a second thought about another cuisine

The order taker could be a little more polite but not bad

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We've been encouraged to try this place, and rightly so. We know good and bad Indian food, and around here it mostly is not very good. This small no-glitz place provided the freshness and flavors we seek. Perhaps because it was a Sunday evening, the service was minimal and a bit disinterested, and we could not get her attention for quite awhile when we had a question. We plan to return to make sure the food is as good as think, and give the service another try.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food at Kashmir is the best Indian food in the area and amongst the best I have had anywhere! The people who work here are polite and anticipate your needs. I have been eating at Kashmir for years. Best of all, they deliver in the Salem, NH area!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Fabulous! How lucky I was to have read the reviews and found this place. When I asked for spicy it was actually spicy, and the portions were very reasonable, as well as the price. I got takeout and it hit the spot.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stopped here on the way back from a mini shopping trip on a friday evening. The restaurant was not too busy and we were greeted with a friendly smile. Service was prompt and the food was fantastic. I struggle to find decent Indian food (that compares to English curry!) here but this is very close. Gets my vote and i'd happily go again!!

Been to Kashmir Indian Restaurant? Share your experiences!