“amazing indian food”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Sequim, Washington
“amazing indian food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

my mother and i eat indian food all the time; its great for type one diabetics. the first night we split the vegetarian korma, plain naan, and rice. we devoured it. we went back the next night; my mother got the vegetarian korma again, i got the malai kofta, and split plain and garlic naan, more rice, and while we were there, we got a chocolate martini. the martini was so smooth and flavorful, and my mom added coconut milk to hers. the malai kofta was the best ive ever had, the sauce was amazingly creamy and rich. prices were reasonable for the taste of the food. cant wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank CLBowden

Derry, New Hampshire
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great fresh food. Chicken tikka masala is my favorite but I really love everything I have tried. yummm

Visited July 2013
1 Thank s o
Troy, Michigan
“Superior Indian Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I dropped in at this Indian place for lunch while on a shopping trip to Salem. It is better than any of 3-4 Indian places I have tried in metro Boston. It specializes in Kashmiri and other N. Indian dishes.

I was mildly disappointed that they did not offer a buffet this particular day because I like the variety (even though I concede that the food quality on buffetts tends to go down). I was served a complimentary "peppard" crispy bread with onion chutney and tamarind sauce. All was good. For my meal I chose what was described as a Kabuli chickpeas with rice. It was beautifully and fragrantly spiced. I like chickpeas but as the sole ingedient it was a bit too much of a single note. I ordered aloo (potato) parathas but the waitress got the order wrong and brought plain. Still good. Portions were good-sized and prices about what you would expect at similar places in Boston (not cheap).

Service was not very attentive...maybe because it was a holiday. The place is nicely decorated but in full daylight, it clearly needs a renovation and a good cleaning...the baseboards were dirty and broken in spots.

1 Thank 1Rahhalatun
Portland, Maine
“Best Indian food I have had in a long time.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I were recently in Salem, NH and went to Kashmir for lunch. We were excited when we saw that they offered a lunch buffet. They offered lots of vegetarian options. The breads were fresh and there were several chutney's to choose from. Every item we tried was delicious! We had a very nice waiter as well. We will dine here again when we are in the Salem area. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the prices were very reasonable.

1 Thank ricladd
Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful atmosphere; excellent food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were staying in town at a hotel and found this Indian restaurant on Yelp. We were cordially welcomed and promptly seated. The décor and atmosphere are very nice. My spouse claims not to like Indian food, but I persuaded him to try it. It turned out he really liked the lamb bhuna he ordered. I got a rice dish with lamb, beef and chicken that was excellent. The meals took a little longer to arrive than I had expected, but I believe this is because they make each dish to order. The food was hot, like it had just been prepared. The staff was very efficient and moved quickly to serve the guests in as timely a manner as possible. We were given a complimentary appetizer as new customers and it was delicious; I would have liked to try others. If you like Indian cuisine, or even if you think you may not, you must go to Kashmir. You will not be disappointed!

1 Thank 513555