“Great Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed November 14, 2012

So happy we found Kashmir. We love everything there. The owners are very welcoming and the prices are right.

There are newer reviews for Kashmir Indian Restaurant

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I went to Kashmir for the first time with my neighbor. She had been before and liked it a lot. I had never been but have been getting into Indian food lately so I was dying to try it. We had a fantastic meal - everything but the appetizers were delicious. We ordered an appetizer sampler and I was disappointed in it. I don't understand why everything is fried and there was not much flavor. We ordered some of the bread that had potatoes and peas in it and it was great - very filling, but great. We split our meal which was a sampler as well with Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Curry, and two other things. The chicken and lamb dish were both fabulous. The others were good. It came with jasmine rice and some puffy bread which I loved. They have a full bar. We had some wonderful glasses of wine. I wished I had skipped the appetizers and ordered dessert, but I plan on going back with my husband and that is just what I will do! All in all, I was impressed. It's a very nicely decorated dining room, with a small bar out front. I really enjoyed it and thought the food was very good!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This little intimate place is full of service and flavor. Everything is made from scratch and absolutely delicious. I love the Beef Bhuna and almost every appetizer. My husband loves the Chicken Korma (tastes good but I can't eat it due to a lactose allergy). Everything is fresh and perfectly done. Not only do we eat in every couple of months but on a whim my husband picks up food on the way home and it's delicious!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I decided to go because my girlfriend really like it, and she hadn't had it in a while. The reason I didn't like it was because I really never had GOOD Indian food. Well let me tell you, this place has GREAT food! I've been transformed into a huge fan, and I'm just glad I live close. The staff is great and the drinks rock!

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I tried this on a whim one day, and were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the food, and excellent service. Each dish can be ordered at any heat level, for those who fear spicy food (not me!) The meat is good quality, and vegetables and spices are fresh. The only negative to me is the atmosphere - the decor looks old, and we were sitting right by the door to the kitchen, and could hear a loud sound like a blender running for the entire meal.

Been to Kashmir Indian Restaurant? Share your experiences!