“Best Indian Food Around - Period”

Kashmir Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This little intimate place is full of service and flavor. Everything is made from scratch and absolutely delicious. I love the Beef Bhuna and almost every appetizer. My husband loves the Chicken Korma (tastes good but I can't eat it due to a lactose allergy). Everything is fresh and perfectly done. Not only do we eat in every couple of months but on a whim my husband picks up food on the way home and it's delicious!

There are newer reviews for Kashmir Indian Restaurant

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I decided to go because my girlfriend really like it, and she hadn't had it in a while. The reason I didn't like it was because I really never had GOOD Indian food. Well let me tell you, this place has GREAT food! I've been transformed into a huge fan, and I'm just glad I live close. The staff is great and the drinks rock!

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I tried this on a whim one day, and were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the food, and excellent service. Each dish can be ordered at any heat level, for those who fear spicy food (not me!) The meat is good quality, and vegetables and spices are fresh. The only negative to me is the atmosphere - the decor looks old, and we were sitting right by the door to the kitchen, and could hear a loud sound like a blender running for the entire meal.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Even though we love Indian Cuisine, we had avoided this restaurant because of the location and exterior. Even the interior isn't great, but the food is absolutely wonderful.

We've eaten here 3 times in the past month and we just love it. We've tried the specials and off the menu. We always have plenty to take home for another meal. The bread basket is excellent.

Waiters we've had were very, very good.

1  Thank NHwaterfront
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Very good Indian food. It’s amazing when you find good ethnic food in relatively small cities. The (special) Mussels in Curry Sauce was very flavorful and tender; Lamb Rogan Josh was excellent---lot of flavor with just the right amount of heat. The (special) Lamb Bartha had a very mild flavor and was not nearly as good at the Rogan Josh. When we return to the area, we’ll eat here again. Service was excellent, restaurant was quiet.

1  Thank rb2424

Been to Kashmir Indian Restaurant? Share your experiences!