“Average Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Boston, Massachusetts
“Average Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Ralphie's is what I would consider an average Italian restaurant. The food is good, not great, and the restaurant is tiny...you are seated on top of each other. Prices are average. My husband did not like his veal parmigiana...he prefers Buono Panini's.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ngg2118

Salem, New Hampshire
“Great Food, Great Prices, Great Family”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been going to Ralphie's for years. When I saw the review saying that owner was nasty I was shocked. I know who the person is speaking of and I have never ever seen her angry. The food is exceptional. The prices well lets say I can go there three times and still only spend what I spend with one dinner at the Tuscan Kitchen.

• Visited September 2012
Windham, New Hampshire
“Good food- nasty woman owner”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

While the food is good don't ever complain if your order is screwed up or something is left out, the woman who is one of the owners will turn on you like a rabid dog. We were loyal customers who patronized this place for yearsand never expected such nasty treatment

• Visited May 2012
6 Thank piepie1370
“Who would have thought ?!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have lived in Southern NH for over 10 years, and haven't never found an Italian restaurant that made an impression on me. This place DEFINITELY has made a HUGE impression on me! Location is very unassuming as it is located in a strip mall behind a Cumberland Farms gas station. It's a small intimate place, but we never had to wait very long. There was always a table or booth available within 10 minutes. Service is personable yet professional. The staff really makes you feel at home. The food, well, I must say that I truly enjoyed it ! Great flavors, good portions and quick service......all in all, a fabulous out of the way place that is definitely a hidden gem !!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank cfletcher7
Kingston, NH
“I can't believe I just found this place !”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was married to an Italian for 23 years and I still miss his Mother's cooking, so I'm usually NOT "happy" whenever I go to any Italian restaurants.

In February, 2012, We were in Salem and hungry. While getting gas, we noticed Ralphie's and our friends wanted Italian. The only reason why I agreed is because of the wonderful aroma coming out of this place! LOL.

I was shocked to learn that Ralphies has been in business for something close to 30 years, but I'd never heard of it.

The food is amazing! On my first visit, I played it safe and had a Ralphies Special Salad with steak, but then when everyone else's plates arrived, I sampled theirs. The salad was excellent and huge, but we've gone back and the Italian dishes are tremendous!

It's a small place, and often you have to wait, but it's worth it. I'm getting hungry even thinking about it. Mangia !

• Visited February 2012