“Great Food, Great Prices, Great Family”

Ralphie's Cafe Italiano
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been going to Ralphie's for years. When I saw the review saying that owner was nasty I was shocked. I know who the person is speaking of and I have never ever seen her angry. The food is exceptional. The prices well lets say I can go there three times and still only spend what I spend with one dinner at the Tuscan Kitchen.

There are newer reviews for Ralphie's Cafe Italiano

Reviewed August 12, 2012

While the food is good don't ever complain if your order is screwed up or something is left out, the woman who is one of the owners will turn on you like a rabid dog. We were loyal customers who patronized this place for yearsand never expected such nasty treatment

6  Thank piepie1370
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have lived in Southern NH for over 10 years, and haven't never found an Italian restaurant that made an impression on me. This place DEFINITELY has made a HUGE impression on me! Location is very unassuming as it is located in a strip mall behind a Cumberland Farms gas station. It's a small intimate place, but we never had to wait very long. There was always a table or booth available within 10 minutes. Service is personable yet professional. The staff really makes you feel at home. The food, well, I must say that I truly enjoyed it ! Great flavors, good portions and quick service......all in all, a fabulous out of the way place that is definitely a hidden gem !!

1  Thank cfletcher7
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was married to an Italian for 23 years and I still miss his Mother's cooking, so I'm usually NOT "happy" whenever I go to any Italian restaurants.

In February, 2012, We were in Salem and hungry. While getting gas, we noticed Ralphie's and our friends wanted Italian. The only reason why I agreed is because of the wonderful aroma coming out of this place! LOL.

I was shocked to learn that Ralphies has been in business for something close to 30 years, but I'd never heard of it.

The food is amazing! On my first visit, I played it safe and had a Ralphies Special Salad with steak, but then when everyone else's plates arrived, I sampled theirs. The salad was excellent and huge, but we've gone back and the Italian dishes are tremendous!

It's a small place, and often you have to wait, but it's worth it. I'm getting hungry even thinking about it. Mangia !

4  Thank NHwaterfront
Reviewed November 27, 2011

It is kind of in an interesting location. But other thank that the food is very good and the decor is very nice. I will def go back with my family but I dont think I will bring a date

Been to Ralphie's Cafe Italiano? Share your experiences!