Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2)
$81
Park View Inn Inc.(Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Red Roof Inn Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$87
$139
Doubletree.com
$122
Courtyard
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewshot tubfront deskthe mexican restaurantroom was cleankids eat freeseparate bedroomthe lower levelindoor and outdoor poolsoff the highwaystaff was very friendlyplenty of parkingwedding partynew hampshirewould definitely stay here againthe general managersuitemargaritas
Reviewed August 25, 2011

It was Wonderful all around Staff very professional. pool is clean. (no towels were available tho) but it was a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Travel01234
salemmanagement, General Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Canobie Lake! The park is so much fun and families like yours love staying so close so they can relax and enjoy the numerous amenities like the indoor pool, outdoor pool hot tub and our two restaurants where kids 12 and under eat free off kids menu's

Thanks again for staying with us hope you will return for a visit soon!

Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed here overnight mainly because I had some points to use, and we wanted to go to Canobie Lake Park but not have to drive back the same night. We've stayed here before, always a nice, friendly hotel. The Mexican restaurant in the hotel is awesome, great food with great prices to match.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank snoopydoo
MMbusiness, General Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Salem. It's great to hear that you had a nice stay . The location is perfect for a quick stay and having Margarita's here to offer a great variety is a perfect spot to avoid going out for dinner.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is a nice, clean hotel with very friendly staff. We stayed here while in town for a family wedding. The best surprise was Margarita's Restaurant where we had a tasty Mexican dinner at a very reasonable price. Our family of 5 had a great night..

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Holiday and taking the time to write the review. The staff tries to help everyone and be friendly so you can be you and relax during your stay. Margarita's is the perfect way to end your day. Hope the wedding was fun and you enjoyed spending time with your family.

Hope you will come back soon!

Thanks

General Manger

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Hotel was ready upon our arrival around 11am... took my teenage daughter and a few friends for a day a Canobie... they are at the age that they don't need/want to hang with Mom but wanted to stay close just in case. room was good size... lots of room for all of their belongings... anyone with teenage girls know what I mean. Canobie is about a mile away.. easy in and out from the Hotel.. free wireless internet a plus. was able to keep intouch with work.. Staff was great. after I unloaded all of our stuff I needed to return the cart to the lobby. The lady who was helping another customer offered to take it down for me.. I was impressed. I called for extra towels... girls need more then one and within minutes I received them.. The hotel has 2 pools one outside and one indoors.. the outside one was a little cool for me but the other kids that were here seemed to love it... I read other reviews and was nervous about staying here but next time I'm in the area this is where I will stay...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay! Sounds like you and the teenagers were able to relax and have fun. We try to welcome everyone during their stay and meet guest requests quickly. I am so glad you experienced this service from the staff

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Salem! We hope you will be back next year!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We spent two weekends here. The staff is well-trained and extremely pleasant. From the front desk to maids, to servers in cafe. You see quite a bit of staff around the hotel and they are invariably hospitable. One night our key didn't work, the front desk person re-activated our key. She told us, If it didn't work when we got up to our room "use the telephone by the elevator and I will come up."

The beds were extremely comfortable and our rooms were clean. The second weekend we were next to the elevator yet never heard it.

There is an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Both are adequate. The exercise room is also adequate.

My impression of this hotel is that management really cares that you have a good experience. I would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: I did not get to see the rooms on floor LL, but walking down the corrider make me think that would not be a good floor to be on.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Salem and taking time to review your stay. I am happy you found the amenities perfect to fit your needs. We are the area's only full service hotel in the area and offer both the indoor and outdoor pool.

The rooms on the lower level are the executive rooms. Perfect for a long term stay or someone looking for a few more amenities as these rooms have mini kitchenette units and small sitting area in each.

Glad you had a nice stay and thanks again for the review.

Regards,