“Never really impressed”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It's like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I don't know why but I've never been a big fan of Margarita's food. I hear their margaritas are good (I don't drink tequila) and I was disappointed the last time I was there at their lack of red wine selections (just chardonnay) but if you want to go for chips and dip and relax it's not a bad place.

There are newer reviews for Margaritas Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed September 6, 2012

No better place for mexican food and margaritas for a group of young folk who are celebrating a good friends 21st birthday. Broad selection of Mexican entrees and a la carte. Ample parking in the lot out front.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The waitress we had was so nice here. She was so accommodating to our daughter. Kids eat free if if you stay at the Holiday Inn in Salem, NH. The food and drinks were so good.

1  Thank cape19
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We ate here because this restaurant is attached to the Holiday Inn we stayed at for a long weekend. Both evenings we sat at the bar. The maragritas are tasty. I wasn’t a big fan of the blood orange, but the next time we visited I got one of the standard, but sweet, margaritas and really enjoyed it. The nachos with refried beans are very tasty and I highly recommend you try them. I also got the chicken enchiladas and they were pretty good. On Monday nights they have some sort of trivia. We missed the beginning but enjoyed playing along even if we weren’t a part of a team. The service was good at the bar and our drinks were quickly refilled. I would recommend this restaurant for a night out with friends. The food is pretty good and the drinks are tasty!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn connected to the restaurant, and ate here because of the Kids Eat Free promotion. The servers were very nice, and the balloons and Wikisticks are nice for entertaining the kids. The food was fine. Stick to the basics. Our appetizers were all good, and the kids meals were fine.

The frozen margaritas are good... :)