“Surprising good for a Mall restaurant”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2012

The recently modernized Ruby Tuesday's is comfortable and the service good. I always have the unlimited salad bar, which is consistently good.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Ruby Tuesday's is a chain restaurant with chain food. Not much creativity. Their draw is a decent salad bar but some of the offerings could have been fresher. This particular Ruby Tuesday's is located within a mall (as are many of them) and is a good place to grab a bite before, after or during your shopping trip. It beats the food court at the mall....but just barely.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

If we want a good meal with a very nice salad bar this is where we head. The service is fast, the food is good and the price is fair. Being located in the Mall makes it a nice place to visit if you have to wait to be seated. We go here 6-7 times a year.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I ate at Ruby Tuesday on Saturday night, and we were very disappointed in our meals. My husband got the half rack of ribs with a loaded baked potato and onion rings ($15), and I got the lobster mac n'cheese special ($15) that came with the salad buffet. Before ordering my dinner, I asked the waiter if the lobster mac n cheese was a good-sized portion, and he assured me it was a very large and filling portion. Well, when I got my meal, I was very surprised at how tiny the portion was!! I actually asked the waiter if he brought me the appetizer portion by mistake, and he assured me that this was the dinner portion. There couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 forkfulls of macaroni in the tiny casserole dish. There were several pieces of lobster claw meat, but you would think that they would give you an adequate portion of pasta (come on, pasta is less than $1/lb at the supermarket!!) to at least fill you up. Needless to say, I ate my dinner in a couple of minutes and was still hungry afterwards. I did have a salad from the salad bar, but how much salad can you eat? Plus the dressings weren't that good. My husband's half rack of ribs was small and dry, and the meat was tough. It definitely did not fall off the bone. His onion rings were ok, but the cheese on his loaded baked potato was oddly flavorless. To add insult to injury, our water glasses were never filled during the entire meal. The waiter came back after we were finished and finally noticed our dry water glasses, and took them apparently to be filled. He returned 5 minutes later, still without any water, but with the check! For almost $40 bucks for dinner, it definitely was not worth it. We won't be back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 28, 2008

Food and service is great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook