“Online ordering very easy to use”

Wayback Burgers Salem
Ranked #31 of 101 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem, New Hampshire
“Online ordering very easy to use”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I first tried Jake's a few months back and have been hooked ever since. They offer a few varieties of burgers and hot dogs. They also offer fries, home made chips (my favorite), salads, milkshakes and sodas. The burgers are very greasy but taste so great. Since they are so greasy we try to only go every so often. We prefer to use their online ordering system. Usually by the time we order, pile into the car and head down there our food is ready. We have eaten in the restaurant before but prefer to take our food to go. However you order it and where ever you eat, I think you will enjoy that greasy goodness! Also check out their "burger of the month." Each month they offer a different burger and milkshake flavor and usually they look quite mouthwatering.

• Visited March 2014

mitchellb
“best burger to date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

After visiting a Jakes in CT we found one closer to us only about 2.5 hours away and in a location with much shopping. We visited this jakes yesterday and it was as good as the first location we had visited, The burgers melt in your mouth and leave you incredibly full. It is a little more pricey than what we are used to but it is definitely worth it. My son who is an incredibly picky eater even sits through and eats almost an entire kids meal without complaints. We do not have anything comparable to this place that I have ever seen or been to, I have talked this place up to friends who have also made the 2.5 hour trip and agreed it was well worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Pelham, New Hampshire
“Great burger and fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Like a cross between Fuddrucker's and Five Guys. Great tasting burgers with any topping you would want, and very good fries and onion rings. Their milkshakes are legendary and super thick; just make sure you take that in a to-go cup because you'll never finish it in the store.

Visited December 2013
Haverhill
“Great, real tasting Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I thought I'd give this placed a try. I'm glad I did. The burgers were great. They taste fresh and not like cardboard or some mystery meat. Fries were handcut and service was very nice. Beats the fast food joints, as this place actually take their time to make the burgers.

• Visited August 2013