“They don't care”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They don't care”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I wished I could give it a 0 Food is not as describe and tried to tell me it was also pancakes were dry. Didn't bother to comp or discount the after me several times the food was horrible. Never will go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chris R

Medford, Massachusetts, USA
“Jose”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I took my family twice to this place on the way to the lake region in NH just this past week.
The food is pretty much standard IHOP, and it's a fairly crowded place (popular among locals maybe?).
On the second visit, a young guy named Jose was the server for my table.
Boy he was good. About the best I've seen in any fast food restaurants.
I kept rambling on and switched a couple orders back and forth, he didn't write down anything, and brought all the correct dishes. It took him 5 seconds to bring a refill of my son's soda when asked. And on and on. It may not be much to be impressed with, but was certainly a pleasure to be served by an energetic and kind person who was focused on his job.

• Visited August 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!