“Great food and service!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Methuen, Massachusetts, United States
“Great food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We often eat at Chilis in Salem NH. Every time, the service has been very good. The food is delivered to the table in a reasonable amount of time and is always hot. The chips and salsa is our favorite appetizer. The fajitas and quesadillas are very good too.

• Visited June 2013

“Terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

POOR

ALLEN ROCK cares about his staff not his job when i go to a place to eat ill like to trust the people that are taking care of me chili's in Salem NH this place ill never go here again

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Salem, New Hampshire
“Great fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went with family had a great time the food was good the staff was great. Tell your friends and family to head to Chill;s Bar and grill.

Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“BUSY ATMOSPHERE WITH GOOD EATS!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Visited Chili’s with my boyfriend using a gift card we got during the holidays. I have been to Chili’s on a few occasions, but my boyfriend had never been. He expected it to be more “southwestern” food versus it being an American Food Eatery type.
Parking lot was packed, restaurant was packed and bustling with activity. The decibel factor here seemed extra loud to me on this visit. Not sure why, but I know that there is ABSOLUTELY no privacy here with each and every both having no partition between you and the next patron. They are separated but they are built so that you can have an overview of the entire dining room.
We got Texas Cheese Fries as an appetizer. They were gooey and cheesy as expected. Very good and I would recommend trying these. For Dinner we opted to do the 2 dinners for $20.00. Good variety of choices. I got a Classic Burger with Fries and he got the Sirloin, loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli. Food came hot and pretty quick. I usually get a burger as a "tester" food. I always figure if you screw up a hamburger, you've got issues. The burger was juicy and tasty. Extra points for already having mayonaisse on the bun! The sirloin was a bit tough, but tasty. Just average food, and nothing that I would be knocking down the door to have. But, if in the area and hungry, Yes, I would come again. Waitstaff was very attentive and prompt.

• Visited January 2013
Derry, New Hampshire
“The usual”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

All chili's are similar. I do love their chips and salsa but lately I've noticed that their salads have that chemical taste like they are from a package rather than freshly made.

Visited May 2012

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!